Luxury Malleries - are they authentic?

Yep, it's all authentic! My mom ordered a vintage epi noe from there and everything turned out great. Although, if you're still worried it never hurts to ask the about the LV you're looking at in the Authentication forum.

Does anybody know www.malleries.com?? :confused1:

They sell a lot of LV handbags (brand new & used items) with cheaper price.
For example brand new MC Audra for only $1,190, while the original price is $1,580 right now. :angel:

Is that authentic or fake LV???

hi, welcome to tPF!:flowers: this is your very first post..... i don't meant to me rude, and i'm very sorry if you're not......but are you promoting them?!!!! :confused1:

hi, welcome to tPF!:flowers: this is your very first post..... i don't meant to me rude, and i'm very sorry if you're not......but are you promoting them?!!!! :confused1:

Hello Sophia618,

I'm not promoting them. :nogood:
I'm just a new LV-lover who bought my first LV bag last week (Tivoli pm) & I really love it!! :yahoo:

That's why I joined this forum & also from this forum I found caroldiva.com & malleries.com.

Hopefully they sell authentic items. If yes, that means I can save $$ :nuts: & buy more LV bags :wlae:

Hello Sophia618,

I'm not promoting them. :nogood:
I'm just a new LV-lover who bought my first LV bag last week (Tivoli pm) & I really love it!! :yahoo:

That's why I joined this forum & also from this forum I found caroldiva.com & malleries.com.

Hopefully they sell authentic items. If yes, that means I can save $$ :nuts: & buy more LV bags :wlae:

yay, congrats!!!!:yahoo::heart: and welcome!!!!

and.....i'm so sorry if i offended you (didn't mean to...)---- :hugs:
yeah, it's always nice to save $$$ and buy more LVs!!!! specially the price just went up again!!!

Yes, I know of them and they sell authentic items. They have a B&M shop in Honolulu, called Luxury Concierge (on Kapiolani Blvd.). It's run by a husband and wife team and they are nice people. I've sold a few of my authentic LV bags to them.

Yes, I know of them and they sell authentic items. They have a B&M shop in Honolulu, called Luxury Concierge (on Kapiolani Blvd.). It's run by a husband and wife team and they are nice people. I've sold a few of my authentic LV bags to them.

Hi Leilani,

Thank youuu... for your info :flowers:

What makes me confused is how could they get brand new & authentic LV handbags with quite cheaper than the original price. :confused1:

As we know, LV has never had any sale or discount :angel:

we actually have a thread for LV authenticity questions in the LV Shopping Forum.
Please post there only in the future, thanks!

and for what it's worth, people find us by googling these store names 100 times/day, they sign up and often ask about authenticity in their very 1st post, it's not at all unusual.

Hi! I searched the "Authenticate This" forum and nothing came up. And I wasn't "allowed" yet to post in that thread to have something authenticated... so if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to debate whether to get this lovely LV bag in epi leather. :smile:

the back shot :smile:
23165-iID_340x278.jpg