Luxury Malleries - are they authentic?

Hi, I don't know if I have made a mistake or not purchasing a pre-owed Louis Vuitton bag, but I have done it. I have been told the PurseForum is the place to go with all my questions. I purchased the bag from tradesy.com and have not received it as yet. I am posting the link to the website showing the bag and photos: http://www.tradesy.com/bags/louis-vuitton-neverfull-gm-tote-bag-damier-azur-730746
My biggest problem is that I only have 3 days from the time I get it to authenticate it for a refund. I have just signed up for the forum and it will not allow me to post a new threat ONLY REPLY to exisiting threads so I am very sorry if I am doing something wrong but I just don't know what else to do. If anyone would PLEASE look at the link and let me know your thoughts I would so so so so much appreciate you. Any suggestions that you may have is also very much welcomed.

I've purchased a few things from Malleries. The two companies were Strictly Pursonal and Luxury Mart. First, the girls at Strictly Pursonal are awesome to work with! Very quick to respond to my emails - even on the weekend. This was my first Mahina piece (LV Stellar in Sandy). We negotiated a price that I was happy with and they were able to get the receipt from the original owner. The bag is absolutely gorgeous - just like the pictures. Sooooo happy with my purchase. With Luxury Mart I was able to negotiate somewhat since I was buying 2 of the LV Illustre charms. They provided me with a copy of the receipt and only charged me one shipping fee but shipped each charm separately - which I thought was strange, but whatever. Both charms were in perfect condition. I would recommend both of these sellers that are on Malleries.

Is "******************" trustworthy? I saw a vintage Chanel item on eBay and the seller described that he could provide a copy of authentication by "******************" along with the original Chanel authentication card (matching serial number) and dust bag. Photos look good, I checked the reviews and they're 100% positive also. Can I trust this seller?

Haven't made big purchases from eBay so I'm being careful... Thanks for help in advance! :P

Hello. I have been checking this malleries website and I found out that some of the boutiques has copied picture from handbags that portero website sells. Example: this is mallerie http://www.malleries.com/chanel-pin...ssic-255-double-flap-bag-i-115220-s-2665.html

And this is portero

http://www.portero.com/chanel-pink-quilted-lambskin-classic-2-55-double-flap-shoulder-bag.html

What this mean? Is the same seller? Or its a scam?

Hi, I think it's the same seller. Portero is also a collection of sellers like Malleries, and they probably don't have the items in a store or similar. They rely on the sellers.

Also see this long thread about on this topic: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/portero-and-fake-louis-vuitton-749513.html

Hope it helps.

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone had experiences with getting a refund for fake or unauthentic bags through Malleries? I realized there's no contact number on their website, but yet they guarantee items are authentic or 100% money back guaranteed. I was just curious if anyone had experience with getting a purse authenticated afterwards because there weren't enough photos/details in the listing to get it authenticated here on purseforum prior to purchasing. Also, the bag I'm interested in doesn't have the seller info available.... Thanks for all your help!

I would make sure to get the items authenticated first before purchasing from malleries as it is a bunch of individual sellers selling on one main website. I heard they are a reputable site but its better to be safe than sorry.

Hi all - just throwing my $.02 in here for what its worth. Just received a pre-loved Fendi Spy that I ordered from Malleries (Luxury Mart) and I am really disappointed in both the product and the customer service. Maybe someone spending $525 doesn't seem like a lot to them but it is to me. I really hate to complain but the bag was advertised as just having some scuffs to the corners which it did and I was fine with that. When I received the bag however, the "coin purse" section is broken - doesn't close and the leather is pulling away from the pocket itself. Those defects were not advertised and I wouldn't have paid $500 plus $25 in shipping for a bag in that condition. Now, Max is telling me that I need to pay the return shipping because that's the policy on eBay. I understand that is the case but as I told him I did not purchase from eBay and I would've hoped they would do the right thing. I know shipping it back to Hawaii is going to be expensive especially with this bag being so big and I might still be out the $25 I paid to get it shipped to me
So, all in all... I would just add to the cautionary tales of knowing who you are dealing with and trusting that they have enough integrity to treat their customers well. At least everyone seems to say they sell authentic goods for the most part at least.
I for one will certainly not consider doing business with Luxury Mart again if this is how they think customers should be treated.

Compare compare compare.. When shopping on Malleries or any luxury goods site that is not necessarily considered consignment (it's more like eBay minus the auctions) make sure you compare the bag in question with other pictures of the same bag. Most of the items sold on Malleries are shipped from outside the US so it's best to really be sure of what you are buying. With that said ALWAYS use PayPal to purchase luxury items because they hold a strong policy against counterfeit goods and you'll be able to open a case and recover your money!

Compare compare compare.. When shopping on Malleries or any luxury goods site that is not necessarily considered consignment (it's more like eBay minus the auctions) make sure you compare the bag in question with other pictures of the same bag. Most of the items sold on Malleries are shipped from outside the US so it's best to really be sure of what you are buying. With that said ALWAYS use PayPal to purchase luxury items because they hold a strong policy against counterfeit goods and you'll be able to open a case and recover your money!

Hi, In April you were inquiring about an LV on Malleries. How was your experience? Did you eventually buy it. I have been 'looking' at one the vintage Chanels but dare not take the plunge - I hear you about using paypal and another tpfer mentioned authentication. Any input will be greatly appreciated.