Love bracelet owners- how long did it take you to get used to wearing 24/7?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ***perhaps if your DH is flying through Terminal 3 they may have the loves without diamonds? Advise you to call up the Cartier I. The terminal and ask them.****

2. Love the yellow.,I have the pink,wish I got it in the white now ,I'm wanting something in white gold so bad,

SashaJustine likes this.
  3. My SA and I were just chatting -- about how much we love the rose gold! My JUC pave ring is Rose. We think next purchase for me will be a slim rose :smile: you did well with yours!
    M

4. Yes I took hours deciding about the two colors .,but since I have yg,rg,love my sa told me to go with rg,which I did ,but I now wanted something in white gold. To break up the Colors so them I have all three colors, maybe I'll get white gold in ring ,it's expensive to buy ,have to save up alot for another one,I was thinking about getting cuff was my sa suggestion verse buying the thinner love, since thry are the same price point,

SashaJustine likes this.
  5. Never have to much Cartier

SashaJustine likes this.
  6. The WG love ring would look beautiful with your YG & RG loves. That way you have all three colours in an interesting way. Plus I hear the WG (like I have) goes very grey when it gets older so the ring may not bother you as much. Both the cuff and the slim would look so cool with your current two :smile:
    T

7. Thanks for the heads up. DH is actually flying through Terminal 2, so he requested a shopping transfer.

He also did a merchandise reserve, so fingers crossed they have a plain yellow gold love for him.

But is there any way you can measure your wrist? I think I'm starting to lean toward 16.

SashaJustine and Kindness3 like this.
  8. Thank you so much for your kind words. I did manage to get something which goes very well with my collection, until I can get the white gold .it's cool because has two different looks which I love ,more options our the best 20170727_123614.jpg 20170727_123614.jpg

Attached Files:

voodoodoll2005 and SashaJustine like this.
  9. So pleased DH is doing the terminal transfer (I hope they take to T5 which is where I do all of my Heathrow shopping). Are they reserving both a 16 and 17? I saw your message when I was in the store and asked for a measuring tape but they didn't have one. Did try but sorry couldn't complete that! Did the SA you met with and tried on sizes with give you any gudiance?

10. Looks SO COOL!!!! And unique! What sizes are your Loves please? Thanks for posting the pic I was hoping you would :smile:

11. Awww, thanks for trying. You are a sweetheart :smile: The SA recommended the 17 because 16 left indentation marks. I think I'm maybe being stubborn about the 16, lol.

DH only reserved a 17. So we will just have to see how it works out. I'm going to make peace with it, wether he gets the 16 or 17.

Have a safe flight!!

SashaJustine and Kindness3 like this.
  12. Both are size 18 ,thank you so.much love to stack my collection.

SashaJustine likes this.
  13. Thank you! Can safely say that after one week of not being sure about the 17 I am soooooo pleased. So don't be discouraged, just give it 7-10 days to let it settle in :smile: enjoy!!

Kmazz39, voodoodoll2005 and KSweet101 like this.
  14. I'm SO glad you're completely in love with your Loves and the size now!! :biggrin:

SashaJustine likes this.
  15. So DH came home from Heathrow last night. He ended up getting me a size 16, YG with 4 diamonds, so not at all what we had discussed, lol.

I've only had it for a day, and already love it so much. I couldn't be happier that I didn't end up with what I had asked for, lol. IMG_20170729_014502.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice