Love bracelet owners- how long did it take you to get used to wearing 24/7?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am so pleased to hear and see this! The YG 4 diamond 16 looks SO GOOD on you! Job well done from DH and congrats and enjoy the bracelet :smile:

Zucnarf, voodoodoll2005 and Kindness3 like this.
  2. Congratulation look amazing on you enjoy many years with your love

3. Wow! So Beautiful! Congrats DH did an excellent job!!

voodoodoll2005 likes this.
  4. No time. Super comfortable.

5. 16 is perfect size for you, it looks amazing!! I have the yg 16 without the diamonds it fits like a glove

voodoodoll2005 likes this.
  6. quick question...i wear mine all the time; is it normal for the screws to come undone..at times? i would assume this is normal and it happens to some of us right? I notice it the most after a hard cardio workout at the gym.

7. I keep one of my screwdrivers in my purse and out of habit check the screws every couple/few days. I seem to have a screw on my yellow gold that needs a bit more attention than the others but it doesn't bother me too much!

Attached Files:

8. thank you so much for answering! Good to know I'm not the only one :smile:

9. lol I started to think I was alone too! I think since I added the white gold to stack is when I started noticing the screw loosening. I'm thinking maybe being against one other it loosens it a little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice