Love bracelet owners- how long did it take you to get used to wearing 24/7?

***perhaps if your DH is flying through Terminal 3 they may have the loves without diamonds? Advise you to call up the Cartier I. The terminal and ask them.****
Ironically I'm at the Heathrow Cartier right now picking up another piece. After one week of "getting used" to the bracelet I am SO PLEASED with my 17!!!! I fly frequently and feel the 16 would be too tight, especially in summer and I now love that it is not sooo tight, I enjoy that it has movement and does t look like it is cutting off my circulation . I would say though that it did take a week of freaking out to come to this conclusion! My SA at Terminal 5 just said that they have NO loves without diamonds but they do have the slim loves (2 slims together look so beautiful!). They may have a JUC in a 16 I think. Ask for Steven and say that Sasha advised your DH speak to him, he is great! Good luck and please keep me posted!

My SA and I were just chatting -- about how much we love the rose gold! My JUC pave ring is Rose. We think next purchase for me will be a slim rose :smile: you did well with yours!
M
Yes I took hours deciding about the two colors .,but since I have yg,rg,love my sa told me to go with rg,which I did ,but I now wanted something in white gold. To break up the Colors so them I have all three colors, maybe I'll get white gold in ring ,it's expensive to buy ,have to save up alot for another one,I was thinking about getting cuff was my sa suggestion verse buying the thinner love, since thry are the same price point,

Reactions: SashaJustine
The WG love ring would look beautiful with your YG & RG loves. That way you have all three colours in an interesting way. Plus I hear the WG (like I have) goes very grey when it gets older so the ring may not bother you as much. Both the cuff and the slim would look so cool with your current two :smile:
Yes I took hours deciding about the two colors .,but since I have yg,rg,love my sa told me to go with rg,which I did ,but I now wanted something in white gold. To break up the Colors so them I have all three colors, maybe I'll get white gold in ring ,it's expensive to buy ,have to save up alot for another one,I was thinking about getting cuff was my sa suggestion verse buying the thinner love, since thry are the same price point,
T

***perhaps if your DH is flying through Terminal 3 they may have the loves without diamonds? Advise you to call up the Cartier I. The terminal and ask them.****
Thanks for the heads up. DH is actually flying through Terminal 2, so he requested a shopping transfer.

He also did a merchandise reserve, so fingers crossed they have a plain yellow gold love for him.

But is there any way you can measure your wrist? I think I'm starting to lean toward 16.

The WG love ring would look beautiful with your YG & RG loves. That way you have all three colours in an interesting way. Plus I hear the WG (like I have) goes very grey when it gets older so the ring may not bother you as much. Both the cuff and the slim would look so cool with your current two :smile:
T
Thank you so much for your kind words. I did manage to get something which goes very well with my collection, until I can get the white gold .it's cool because has two different looks which I love ,more options our the best 20170727_123614.jpg 20170727_123614.jpg

Attachments

• 20170727_123546.jpg
    20170727_123546.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 609
So pleased DH is doing the terminal transfer (I hope they take to T5 which is where I do all of my Heathrow shopping). Are they reserving both a 16 and 17? I saw your message when I was in the store and asked for a measuring tape but they didn't have one. Did try but sorry couldn't complete that! Did the SA you met with and tried on sizes with give you any gudiance?
Thanks for the heads up. DH is actually flying through Terminal 2, so he requested a shopping transfer.

He also did a merchandise reserve, so fingers crossed they have a plain yellow gold love for him.

But is there any way you can measure your wrist? I think I'm starting to lean toward 16.

So pleased DH is doing the terminal transfer (I hope they take to T5 which is where I do all of my Heathrow shopping). Are they reserving both a 16 and 17? I saw your message when I was in the store and asked for a measuring tape but they didn't have one. Did try but sorry couldn't complete that! Did the SA you met with and tried on sizes with give you any gudiance?
Awww, thanks for trying. You are a sweetheart :smile: The SA recommended the 17 because 16 left indentation marks. I think I'm maybe being stubborn about the 16, lol.

DH only reserved a 17. So we will just have to see how it works out. I'm going to make peace with it, wether he gets the 16 or 17.

Have a safe flight!!

Thank you! Can safely say that after one week of not being sure about the 17 I am soooooo pleased. So don't be discouraged, just give it 7-10 days to let it settle in :smile: enjoy!!
Awww, thanks for trying. You are a sweetheart :smile: The SA recommended the 17 because 16 left indentation marks. I think I'm maybe being stubborn about the 16, lol.

DH only reserved a 17. So we will just have to see how it works out. I'm going to make peace with it, wether he gets the 16 or 17.

Have a safe flight!!

Thank you! Can safely say that after one week of not being sure about the 17 I am soooooo pleased. So don't be discouraged, just give it 7-10 days to let it settle in :smile: enjoy!!
So DH came home from Heathrow last night. He ended up getting me a size 16, YG with 4 diamonds, so not at all what we had discussed, lol.

I've only had it for a day, and already love it so much. I couldn't be happier that I didn't end up with what I had asked for, lol.IMG_20170729_014502.jpg