Louis Vuitton For a 14 year old

What do I think? Since you asked...

I would tell my sister to save that money to go to college or towards her savings when she goes out in the real world, and that she has plenty of years ahead of her when she can afford and carry LV.

Sorry, just being honest.

LoVeinLA said:

I would tell my sister to save that money to go to college or towards her savings when she goes out in the real world, and that she has plenty of years ahead of her when she can afford and carry LV.

Love it !!!

Honestly? I agree with the other ladies that suggested a pochette if you insist on getting her anything LV-related, but especially agree with LoVeinLA that a fourteen year old has plenty of time ahead to carry LVs. An Alma and/or an Artsy would look ridiculous on someone that young (especially the latter if she's even somewhat petite; it'd completely swamp her) and a young girl carrying LV sounds like a magnet for thieves and unwanted attention, IMO.

Speaking as a teenager as well, I have a pochette and LOVE it! Super cute, and a good size. However, the speedy would work well too. 14 is a really good age for your first LV, and they're super durable so she'll have it forever :biggrin:

loveinla said:
what do i think? Since you asked...

I would tell my sister to save that money to go to college or towards her savings when she goes out in the real world, and that she has plenty of years ahead of her when she can afford and carry lv.

+1

So true, I am with you, my friend!;)

chikapinku said:
Honestly? I agree with the other ladies that suggested a pochette if you insist on getting her anything LV-related, but especially agree with LoVeinLA that a fourteen year old has plenty of time ahead to carry LVs. An Alma and/or an Artsy would look ridiculous on someone that young (especially the latter if she's even somewhat petite; it'd completely swamp her) and a young girl carrying LV sounds like a magnet for thieves and unwanted attention, IMO.

And old men.