Louis Vuitton For a 14 year old

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies, my younger sister is getting her first lv bag and I was hoping for some opinion on whats suitable for a 14 year old.
    She likes speedy but also loves the artsy and the alma vernis

What do you think? Thankyou

2. probably a speedy 25

3. I would get her a speedy at her age. If she proves that she can care for it get her a more expensive LV in the future.

4. I think an Artsy or vernis Alma would look silly being carried by a 14 year old - sorry just my opinion. I would choose the Speedy 25.

5. I just had this discussion with an SA Saturday. My teenager has a well aged papillon. If I were to get her another bag it would be a speedy 25 or a NF PM or MM. I have a Trevi and it seemed the SA was about to faint when I mentioned that maybe the Trevi for her since I have so many DE items. She was like not the Trevi, a speedy or NF. But she was really nice about it and I totally agree.

6. I have to say, I agree. I think Speedy would be a great first LV. I can see a Delightful being carried by a teenager, but can't see an Artsy. Just my opinion.

7. Definitely go Speedy.
    I feel the Alma Vernis or Artsy just wouldnt suit a 14 year old.
    Plus the Speedy is such a nice classic piece that she can use for years to come :smile:

8. She really likes the damier azur speedy, she does care for her things very well otherwise she wouldn't be getting a louis vuitton so i think its great that it'll be a bag to suit her :smile:

9. At 14 I received a 30 monogram speedy and I was ecstatic! I think that's a perfect bag and the size will last her years!

10. +1

11. Speedy is a great first LV!!

12. I think a 14yr old only needs a pochette!!! To me that's a bit young for a speedy!!! Not trying to be a downer....that's just my opinion!!!!!!;)

13. I agree with the poochette, my daughters 1 is 14yrs and the other is 12 want there first LV for Xmas. DH and I agreed that a poochette is a great start, and upgrade later to the speedy

14. I agree with this.

15. We were considering a pochette but we travel a lot and she would need more room in her bag so she would need something more like a speedy although maybe a neverfull, it's just deciding the print which is difficult