Louis Vuitton For a 14 year old

AquaBelle

Going CL Crazy
Aug 5, 2012
Hello ladies, my younger sister is getting her first lv bag and I was hoping for some opinion on whats suitable for a 14 year old.
She likes speedy but also loves the artsy and the alma vernis

What do you think? Thankyou

I just had this discussion with an SA Saturday. My teenager has a well aged papillon. If I were to get her another bag it would be a speedy 25 or a NF PM or MM. I have a Trevi and it seemed the SA was about to faint when I mentioned that maybe the Trevi for her since I have so many DE items. She was like not the Trevi, a speedy or NF. But she was really nice about it and I totally agree.

I think an Artsy or vernis Alma would look silly being carried by a 14 year old - sorry just my opinion. I would choose the Speedy 25.

I have to say, I agree. I think Speedy would be a great first LV. I can see a Delightful being carried by a teenager, but can't see an Artsy. Just my opinion.

She really likes the damier azur speedy, she does care for her things very well otherwise she wouldn't be getting a louis vuitton so i think its great that it'll be a bag to suit her :smile:

I agree with the poochette, my daughters 1 is 14yrs and the other is 12 want there first LV for Xmas. DH and I agreed that a poochette is a great start, and upgrade later to the speedy

We were considering a pochette but we travel a lot and she would need more room in her bag so she would need something more like a speedy although maybe a neverfull, it's just deciding the print which is difficult