Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

If you have been added to a waitlist in the past, can you explain the process to me? I'm on one, but honestly it worries me that I will get skipped or miss out?

You can call and check in every week (if you want) and double confirm that you're still on the waiting list. I'm quite sure there is still a "ranking" as in first come first serve. Depends on the country but when a waitlist is full there will be an order made or sourcing from another location etc etc. The timing really depends. I was on a mini pochette monogram waitlist and 3 days later they called and said it was available. But I've been on the key pouch monogram and nano speedy waitlist for a few weeks now and still haven't heard anything.

Hi, I’m interested in others opinions. I bought the Zippy wild at heart wallet, but now wondering if I’m better to swap for a Zippy in one of the canvas finishes. I currently have a Sarah in Mono. TIA

For those of you who have the monogram bum bag... does your front tab brand stamp look this light, esp compared to the stamping of the leather top handle? Not sure if this is a defect or if this is the way it is supposed to be. They just look completely different. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
This is not a defect. It is natural leather. They probably make the tags in one batch and the handles in other. You aren’t going to get the same piece of leather on the bag. A few days of natural patina and it will even out. My keepall (Gift bought in store) came with the the straps significantly darker on the bottom. I suspected it may have been a store model. It evened out in no time.

I caught that too! Came back to see if someone posted the name or if it was a fake!
I have asked in two different threads and no one has answered except for the above to say it looks like a knockoff. So I am guessing it really is a knockoff. Which sucks because its so dang cute. I would buy it in a heartbeat !

Reactions: Loriad
First time poster…sorry didn’t know where to post this, but I can’t decide on the multi pochette empreinte black or vavin bb empreinte black. What do you think?

Attachments

• C3243453-A63E-49ED-AC4C-710E9943EF42.jpeg
    C3243453-A63E-49ED-AC4C-710E9943EF42.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 2
  • F1ACEA38-B40A-4FF6-B729-B870C037F9AA.jpeg
    F1ACEA38-B40A-4FF6-B729-B870C037F9AA.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3