Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Yes I’m loving it! Here are some screenshots in case anyone is interested. View attachment 5155640View attachment 5155641View attachment 5155642View attachment 5155643

Thanks for your reply—glad to hear you are enjoying it. I played it a bit and it was fun. Except it’s not super user friendly for a novice like me. Like I had trouble getting Vivienne out of the water (I know you tap to jump but I couldn’t get her out for the longest time, DH had to help me :lol:). And they gave me some random username even though I was never given a chance to choose my own name. I might have to delete the app and download it again to see if I can find out how to choose my own username. It’s super cute though to see her run :smile:.

Thanks for your reply—glad to hear you are enjoying it. I played it a bit and it was fun. Except it’s not super user friendly for a novice like me. Like I had trouble getting Vivienne out of the water (I know you tap to jump but I couldn’t get her out for the longest time, DH had to help me :lol:). And they gave me some random username even though I was never given a chance to choose my own name. I might have to delete the app and download it again to see if I can find out how to choose my own username. It’s super cute though to see her run :smile:.
I was so curious about this game too. Looks adorable! Planning on downloading it on my iPad mini to play this weekend. I won't have a clue how to move her either. :giggle:

Reactions: Iamminda
Do you think that chunky chains is trendy and will look tacky in a few years? I really like the new Favorite but the chain is putting me off. Thoughts?

View attachment 5157391
The chunky chain is my favorite part of the new favorite :giggle: and I'm a few months away from 50 so to each their own. It really just depends on your tastes and sounds like you don't care for it. LV is cranking out new stuff too fast to focus on so I would wait until something else comes along that you love all of.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
I have for all of the above. They were all very HTF items that they couldn’t fill so they ended up canceled.
ok. i placed an order for the Neverfull PM in DE on July 3. The concierge SWEARS that it will NOT be cancelled. She says I am #14 and that the person who is #1 placed their order on June 14 and they are still waiting too