Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi guys I just notice this little scratch on my bag well it doesn’t look like cut to me …I don’t know where it come from . Maybe I am just too picky lol do you think it will goes away by time ? Any idea how to get rid of it ? Or should I just leave it like that ?

Attachments

• D8B6A062-76DA-4727-B00F-1AE23D219F75.jpeg
    D8B6A062-76DA-4727-B00F-1AE23D219F75.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 450AB605-FBBB-4753-9D70-AFE7A3C2284E.jpeg
    450AB605-FBBB-4753-9D70-AFE7A3C2284E.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 36
What you guys think about the new favorite in empreinte leather? I feel like I might give it a chance and to slowly transition to the leather bags but Im also curious of how the structure will hold up? Has anyone preordered and gotten the bag already?

Attachments

• 4FED981B-5F17-461A-863D-9DB4DB8F102B.jpeg
    4FED981B-5F17-461A-863D-9DB4DB8F102B.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Strep2031
Hi guys I just notice this little scratch on my bag well it doesn’t look like cut to me …I don’t know where it come from . Maybe I am just too picky lol do you think it will goes away by time ? Any idea how to get rid of it ? Or should I just leave it like that ?
Those wouldn’t bother me..the leather is going to scratch and I think when the leather patinas it won’t be noticeable....I would just leave it alone and enjoy the bag :smile:

Hi, It looks like it is in the leather itself, but if there is a raw edge to the line, I would return it. If it is just indented it could also be that it sat against something and created an indentation. You have to be comfortable with it and feel that the price you've paid for your lovely bag can withstand any potential long term issues. I probably would send it back and hope for a better one. Whatever you do, you will always have a Lovely bag.

Reactions: Luxlover4ever
Hi, It looks like it is in the leather itself, but if there is a raw edge to the line, I would return it. If it is just indented it could also be that it sat against something and created an indentation. You have to be comfortable with it and feel that the price you've paid for your lovely bag can withstand any potential long term issues. I probably would send it back and hope for a better one. Whatever you do, you will always have a Lovely bag.
Yes I think it is indentation. I used it a couple time . I guess I accidentally sat it somewhere against something I didn’t know of and it create indentation. I just hope it will be fade or goes away by itself the more I use it .

How long have you been/did you stalk an item before it was available online? Perks if it was the Neverfull PM in Mono

I've seen it a few days ago, off and on, and I haven't been in the market for it. I feel stock is becoming a little bit more easier to find in the last week. The Cherry interior was available last night.

Last edited: