Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Some collections have online preorders on the website before launch date such as the navy empriente collection while other collections don’t, such as the Damierlicous. For those collections with online preorder availability, do prices go up on or after launch date? I was wondering because I just got a email saying the navy empriente preordering period is ending soon. And also, I remember last year’s wine empriente P Metis cost more than the other empriente PMs so wondering if the price of the navy PM will go up on or after launch date (right now, the navy cost the same). Thanks.

Just to state my surprise that I ordered an in-stock item on the 18th and the normal 'complimentary delivery' was 7-10 days and the quicker air delivery (that they formerly used to offer for free, including free Saturdays) was now an upcharge of about $30. Still haven't received the item, they sent it ground, which I found odd for LV.

Some collections have online preorders on the website before launch date such as the navy empriente collection while other collections don’t, such as the Damierlicous. For those collections with online preorder availability, do prices go up on or after launch date? I was wondering because I just got a email saying the navy empriente preordering period is ending soon. And also, I remember last year’s wine empriente P Metis cost more than the other empriente PMs so wondering if the price of the navy PM will go up on or after launch date (right now, the navy cost the same). Thanks.
Hey @Iamminda, I don't know about this most recent release, but found in 22-23, some items did go up after preorder date, but with more recent releases, some items stayed the same price. I think with the economy the way it is, LV will keep adjusting their strategies so we keep guessing!

Hey @Iamminda, I don't know about this most recent release, but found in 22-23, some items did go up after preorder date, but with more recent releases, some items stayed the same price. I think with the economy the way it is, LV will keep adjusting their strategies so we keep guessing!

Thanks for your reply :smile:. I remembered some items did go up right after release so I am glad you remembered too. I agree that LV keeps us guessing all the time :lol:. Thank you :smile:

It happened!! I ruined my LV key pouches. I was alternating them. Switching them every 3 months. But then I didn’t use them for a year. I had them stored in the bags & boxes they came in a drawer & now the smell like……God awful. Someone please HELP!!!
Are they mouldy?! Oh no....

You might want to clean them , never store them in boxes as they can't breathe. Do you have a dehumidifier, if they're just musty smelling but not mouldy then sticking them in a room with dehumidifier on for a day or few can help. Or in A bag full of dehumidifying beads. But if they're mouldy, needs cleaning or turfing and I don't know how to clean then..

They aren’t moldy smelling. It’s like cheese….. or unwashed body parts. The outside doesn’t smell anymore since I’ve been airing them out. But the insides still do. Do you think I could use like an alcohol prep pad on the inside without ruining it.

Sounds terrible but at least not mould. I think alcohol is risky, can crack the leather/canvas. Maybe try some deodorising sheets, dehumidifier beads, coffee beans in tissue, or spraying your favourite perfume on tissue and keeping that inside each key pouch. The pouches may end up smelling like the fragrance or coffee beans, mine do when i do the fragrance thing. Dont spray fragrance directly onto the pouch as that can also damage the material. I haven't actually tried the coffee bean method before but have heard elsewhere that it helps. Main thing is to air it out without cracking the material. What material is it?

Wiping it down with tissue and plain water can help too but will probably not get rid of the smell completely.

They aren’t moldy smelling. It’s like cheese….. or unwashed body parts. The outside doesn’t smell anymore since I’ve been airing them out. But the insides still do. Do you think I could use like an alcohol prep pad on the inside without ruining it.
omg I think I know exactly what you’re talking about! I got my Valisette BB from Fashionphile and it didn’t disclose an odor. When I got it, it smelled like booty 😭 I hand washed the dust bag, and then put baking soda in a ziploc bag. I didn’t close the ziploc bag and let it sit upwards and left my bag open to air out for a good 2 weeks. The scent is still there but definitely not as strong