Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I haven’t posted in forever! But I’m thinking of selling my new Boetie PM that I purchased 2 years ago. Seems like the value of them aren’t really strong but I really want to get something else that I will love and actually use.

Would you hold onto it and try to sell later on when value *might* increase?

Or just sell now and cut my loses?

I’m terrible at making decisions ☹️

Last edited:
I haven’t posted in forever! But I’m thinking of selling my new Boetie PM that I purchased 2 years ago. Seems like the value of them aren’t really strong but I really want to get something else that I will love and actually use.

I would probably sell it now as I don’t think it will increase in value. I’m horrible at deciding to let bags go but I usually don’t regret it after. If you aren’t using it I would use the money to buy something you will use.

I would probably sell it now as I don’t think it will increase in value. I’m horrible at deciding to let bags go but I usually don’t regret it after. If you aren’t using it I would use the money to buy something you will use.
Thanks! I just requested a few quotes to buy it. I think you are right. Need to make space for things I love.

Hi! Does anyone know if I’m in the US able to purchase an item that is only available in Europe or Asia? I’m trying to get a cardholder daily that I missed out on a couple years back and on the website it’s available all over Europe and Asia but not in the US. Any info is helpful, thank you!

Reactions: fatalstar
Hi! Does anyone know if I’m in the US able to purchase an item that is only available in Europe or Asia? I’m trying to get a cardholder daily that I missed out on a couple years back and on the website it’s available all over Europe and Asia but not in the US. Any info is helpful, thank you!
No. You can not order from another countries website.

I planned on buying the original Alma BB with the leather strap in noir as a reward for losing 8 lbs. My weight has stalled at 5 lb. I decided this morning that I was going to just get it this week, even though I did not reach my goal. A month ago it was available online and and at all 4 boutiques that I could take a road trip to. Today the price is higher, not horribly, but there is NONE available online or any of the 4 boutiques. I am soooo sad!

I am in the USA.

Last edited:
I planned on buying the original Alma BB with the leather strap in noir as a reward for losing 8 lbs. My weight has stalled at 5 lb. I decided this morning that I was going to just get it this week, even though I did not reach my goal. A month ago it was available online and and at all 4 boutiques that I could take a road trip to. Today the price is higher, not horribly, but there is NONE available online or any of the 4 boutiques. I am soooo sad!

I am in the USA.

Sorry to hear it is not available online or at your local stores. Have you tried calling CS# or emailing the digital concierge? They may be able to help you. Or keep checking online as stock comes back online often for many items. As for the price increase, it’s due to the new adjustable strap that they now offer (yes, that new strap cost $60 more :lol:). It’s a different SKU than the old black Alma. I love my Alma Bbs — such a great style for me. Hope you can find one soon :smile:

Reactions: Lizzys
Sorry to hear it is not available online or at your local stores. Have you tried calling CS# or emailing the digital concierge? They may be able to help you. Or keep checking online as stock comes back online often for many items. As for the price increase, it’s due to the new adjustable strap that they now offer (yes, that new strap cost $60 more :lol:). It’s a different SKU than the old black Alma. I love my Alma Bbs — such a great style for me. Hope you can find one soon :smile:

Thank you so much for your reply and the info on the new strap! I will glady wait for the adjustable strap Alma BB to come back in stock. I was getting worried about the Alma design since it seemed all the Alma bags were unavailable on the website. I feel much better now. Thanks again!

Reactions: Iamminda
Thank you so much for your reply and the info on the new strap! I will glady wait for the adjustable strap Alma BB to come back in stock. I was getting worried about the Alma design since it seemed all the Alma bags were unavailable on the website. I feel much better now. Thanks again!
It is not that helpful to have an adjustable strap on this particular bag, because it isn't a "crossbody" bag and single strap is so much more stylish in my opinion. If was on Favorite or bags designed to be crossbody then an adjustable strap would be so much more helpful. I think LV just making up "reasons" to increase prices.

It is not that helpful to have an adjustable strap on this particular bag, because it isn't a "crossbody" bag and single strap is so much more stylish in my opinion. If was on Favorite or bags designed to be crossbody then an adjustable strap would be so much more helpful. I think LV just making up "reasons" to increase prices.
Oh, that is a good point. Hmmmm...

I just checked and the new leather adjustable strap is 19.7 - 24.4 inch drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: pennypatty

I’m surprised! They don’t sell Boetie PM anymore. It’s such a nice bag. I would hold off.