Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I bought new neverfull mm in damier ebene to replace my 2,5 year old totally pm in damier azur..and it's been sitting in my closet for like 2 months now..i just can't let go totally..grrrr..dunno what to do.

^pretty much one can get a lot of use out of the eva if you don't carry much. a colleague has an eva it's like her main accessory she's taken it to office meetings, dinners even around vegas and the poolside. the sling sits perfectly, the size of it can carry the basics and a little more while keeping your hands free-very non obtrusive . it's a pretty nifty and practical (and a good sized) piece to own.

Just wondering if any LV dust bags were made with just the letters LV as shown in the attached picture or if this is a sure indication of a fake. Thanks!

Attachments

• lv bag.JPG
    lv bag.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 153
Just wondering if any LV dust bags were made with just the letters LV as shown in the attached picture or if this is a sure indication of a fake. Thanks!

LV did make these dust bags, before they started producing the current style. That doesn't necessarily mean the item is authentic though! Always have it checked by the authenticators here at tPF. :smile:

NikkiEvans said:
Getting my first LV and can't decide between the Delightful PM or the Galliera PM! Any advice?

I just got the delightful pm and absolutely love it. Fits everything I need and than some. So comfortable to carry. I'm 5 foot if that helps and it's plenty big

Thank you! That does help...I am 5' 1"! I love the Delightful, but also like the Galliera...although the Galliera is quite a bit more expensive, and I wasn't sure that it was worth the extra $600.00!

Thank you! That does help...I am 5' 1"! I love the Delightful, but also like the Galliera...although the Galliera is quite a bit more expensive, and I wasn't sure that it was worth the extra $600.00!

I just got the delightful pm and absolutely love it. Fits everything I need and than some. So comfortable to carry. I'm 5 foot if that helps and it's plenty big

Last edited:
It may be too big. I carry an iPad,large makeup bag, small makeup bag, wallet, cell phone wristlet and the mini pouchette. Still would have room if I needed