Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Blueberry said:
I've been having this itch to buy a new bag for this season, but couldn't figure out which one to get.

I finally landed on LV. I want:

Epi Eden (June / Fall 2012)
Emprinted Speedy in Framboise (september)
Epi Noe (october)

REALLY EXCITED!

Awesome...can't wait for the reveal!

anasanfran said:
Couldn't find a bag charm clubhouse so I'm posting here. Does anyone know how to wear this bag charm? Do you think it will go good with a Delightful GM?? Not sure if I should purchase it from FashionPhile for $525. Any thoughts?? :salute:

Wow..super cute but I am like the other...kind of expensive for a charm....however....I love the look of charms on bags.

I think it would be cute, but I wouldn't spend $500+ on a bag charm. I'd rather spend that money on a new bag. That's just me though!! :smile:

I decided you're right. I always told myself I will NOT allow myself to spend all that cash on a LV bag charm, and I guess I got kind of weak this morning. I just really, really, like it but I think I will pass. Thanks for your input!!!
:cool:

Couldn't find a bag charm clubhouse so I'm posting here. Does anyone know how to wear this bag charm? Do you think it will go good with a Delightful GM?? Not sure if I should purchase it from FashionPhile for $525. Any thoughts?? :salute:

These were really popular a couple of years ago. I saw them used most frequently on a Speedy, where they were attached to hang across between the handles. They look great on the DE and the mono patterns. I LOVE them!

There's a bag charm club in the LV clubhouse. Here are a couple of images from tPFers over there.

HTH!

Attachments

• Page_1-46.jpg
    Page_1-46.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 485
  • DSCN1935.jpg
    DSCN1935.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

I decided you're right. I always told myself I will NOT allow myself to spend all that cash on a LV bag charm, and I guess I got kind of weak this morning. I just really, really, like it but I think I will pass. Thanks for your input!!!
:cool:

I have 2 bag charms and I use both of them all the time. They add so much to an LV. I agree about the $$, but they're just so versatile!

I decided you're right. I always told myself I will NOT allow myself to spend all that cash on a LV bag charm, and I guess I got kind of weak this morning. I just really, really, like it but I think I will pass. Thanks for your input!!! :cool:

The price seems pretty steep--if you keep stalking the bay and bonz--some should pop up for a better price. I have both the brown and multi pastilles charms--I got them both pre-loved from ebay --for about $250-300 each. I typically set a limit of $300 for a bag charm.

Hello!

My question did not get an anwser in the 'How Much Was Your Speedy?' thread so I thought I'd ask again here?

If my calculations are correct, will a Speedy 30 in monogram cost be around 50GPB? I will it be cheaper if i go to buy it in france? I live right near London so france is cheap and easy to get to.

Hello!

My question did not get an anwser in the 'How Much Was Your Speedy?' thread so I thought I'd ask again here?

If my calculations are correct, will a Speedy 30 in monogram cost be around 50GPB? I will it be cheaper if i go to buy it in france? I live right near London so france is cheap and easy to get to.

A mono speedy 30 is EURO500 in France and 445GBP in the UK. The difference in price (converting GBP to EURO) is only around 50EURO - so probably not worth the price of Eurostar trip to Paris to get it. If you want to know prices, just go to www.louisvuitton.com and change countries to find out the pricing.

A mono speedy 30 is EURO500 in France and 445GBP in the UK. The difference in price (converting GBP to EURO) is only around 50EURO - so probably not worth the price of Eurostar trip to Paris to get it. If you want to know prices, just go to www.louisvuitton.com and change countries to find out the pricing.

Ahh I see thank you! Also, I was wondering if i should get the speedy with or without the strap? I can't help but notice the vast difference in price between the 2 (around 200 for a strap) so I was wondering what others thought. I think the only time i would actually use the strap was if I was in an area I did not know and I wanted to keep my bag closer to me.