Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

If I have something shipped to an LV boutique, how long can they hold it for me? In case it arrives on a day where I can't easily get down to pick it up.
You mean buy on the website and pick up in store (Click and Collect) or order something via your SA?

For Click and Collect they will hold your purchase for one month. If it's not picked up, they will return it to the warehouse and you would be refunded.

Hi everyone! Apologies if there is an existing thread (hopefully someone can point me to it if so), but does anyone have experience in 2017 of having their Speedy 25 sent in for piping repair? I've looked a few threads about piping repair but I wasn't sure if the cost has gone up drastically. I'm also curious whether people have had luck selling their Speedy 25 with some damage (aka piping damage) or if it's better to spend the money to get it repaired and then sell the bag. Thanks!

Heya, you lovely people! (said in Gennaro Contaldo's voice)
I'm tossing up between the Neverfull MM with Epi leather in either fuschia or rose ballerine. Just wanted some of your opinions regarding colour choice. I'm also curious on how difficult it would be maintaining the rose ballerine epi exterior.

Happy to hear everyone's thoughts! Thanks :smile:

Heya, you lovely people! (said in Gennaro Contaldo's voice)
I'm tossing up between the Neverfull MM with Epi leather in either fuschia or rose ballerine. Just wanted some of your opinions regarding colour choice. I'm also curious on how difficult it would be maintaining the rose ballerine epi exterior.

Happy to hear everyone's thoughts! Thanks :smile:
I had a look at both these interiors when choosing my Neverfull (I got a Ebene GM), and I personally found the Rose (as pretty as it is, AND it matches my name :biggrin:) was too light of an interior and I worried about it staining or showing stains quickly. I chose the red interior instead, and I loved the bright contrast too.

Hey Rosie! Thanks for your reply :smile: that's my concern with rose ballerine. People have wrote in other forums about the cons of a light colour interior, so that's why I was curious on how it would be like to have the light pink epi exterior. It's just so pretty! Though, I don't know if the fuchsia would be a better choice because it's a more "classic" colour. :-s

Hey Rosie! Thanks for your reply :smile: that's my concern with rose ballerine. People have wrote in other forums about the cons of a light colour interior, so that's why I was curious on how it would be like to have the light pink epi exterior. It's just so pretty! Though, I don't know if the fuchsia would be a better choice because it's a more "classic" colour. :-s

I think it really depends on how often you will use the bag and what for. Personally, I will be (haven't done it yet), using it as my every day bag and then some. I have small children, so I want to be comfortable to have their things in there too without being too paranoid about ruining it. I don't plan on baby'ing my LVs, I plan to enjoy using them :P

Hi everyone! Apologies if there is an existing thread (hopefully someone can point me to it if so), but does anyone have experience in 2017 of having their Speedy 25 sent in for piping repair? I've looked a few threads about piping repair but I wasn't sure if the cost has gone up drastically. I'm also curious whether people have had luck selling their Speedy 25 with some damage (aka piping damage) or if it's better to spend the money to get it repaired and then sell the bag. Thanks!

I had my azur speedy 25 which is like 10 years old repaired but not by lv. Piping was repaired and it looks great. There is a thread on it here and I posted pics in it. It was a little cheaper for me not to go thru lv. I used Rago brothers which is in the United States and does repairs for many high end designers. I have heard lv sales associates recommend to clients. I am not affiliated with them in any way but had them repair s few lv bags and some Gucci as well. As for whether it's worth it to sell, I can't say.