Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

my first experience in a Louis Vuitton store was last weekend, and honestly I was not impressed. I felt extremely judged and watched when I went in, even after I purchased something! maybe its cause of my tattoos& mid 20s age, but I spent a lot of money in there and a lady that spent a lot less than me was treated with food & drink! think Im just going to order from online now..

my first experience in a Louis Vuitton store was last weekend, and honestly I was not impressed. I felt extremely judged and watched when I went in, even after I purchased something! maybe its cause of my tattoos& mid 20s age, but I spent a lot of money in there and a lady that spent a lot less than me was treated with food & drink! think Im just going to order from online now..
im sorry you had a bad experience....im 53 and i get the same attitude from them aswell but never gonna let that stop me from going in and buying and enjoying my goodies ;) dont let them get u down ;-*

Reactions: Linds31289
I'm so sorry that happened to you! I was 23 when I purchased my first bag and I was blessed to of had a wonderful experience at that store! BUT... when I went into another store to purchase something small.... I wasn't impressed! Maybe try another store and see what happens. There is not need for anyone to be rude! Take your business else where or order online. We work hard to earn money to spend there!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I was 23 when I purchased my first bag and I was blessed to of had a wonderful experience at that store! BUT... when I went into another store to purchase something small.... I wasn't impressed! Maybe try another store and see what happens. There is not need for anyone to be rude! Take your business else where or order online. We work hard to earn money to spend there!
No**

@natalieh38 - Sorry to hear of your experience, but unfortunately it appears to be more of the norm than the exception lately. I personally know of 5 extremely similar experiences, involving 4 different individuals, including myself. During my last visit at the stand alone boutique, sales reps fell head over themselves catering to this very young couple who "looked the part" <lol>. I chuckle each time I think of how the young man stood in the "Superman pose" (hands on hips, chest extended) to make sure everyone saw the LV belt he was wearing, while being offered sparkling or spring bottled water. Ironically, wearing my knit pants and knit rhinestone shirt, I was offered nothing while spending $1500. I guess his Mono Keepall (not sure which) was a better sale!

Does anyone else mix brands such use a Tory Burch wallet with a LV bag? I just ordered a TB wallet in neon pink because I thought it would be perfect for the summer and I feel that my Speedy B needed a POP of color! (Plus it was on major sale) Does anyone else ever feel this way? I felt that my mono wallet just didn't do the trick for me with my mono bag. (I just got the bag)

Reactions: Purseloco
Does anyone else mix brands such use a Tory Burch wallet with a LV bag? I just ordered a TB wallet in neon pink because I thought it would be perfect for the summer and I feel that my Speedy B needed a POP of color! (Plus it was on major sale) Does anyone else ever feel this way? I felt that my mono wallet just didn't do the trick for me with my mono bag. (I just got the bag)
I think mixing is a great idea. I love pop of color. I agree with you I got rid of a lot of my mono SLG's due to the same pattern, I wanted more color and different styles to mix in with LV's. Post pics please!:wave: