Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

The Travel size is not heavy, but of course it was pretty much empty (except for the store's stuffings) when I was trying it on, but compared to the medium, I didnt feel much difference in weight.

I do feel that the pink/cyclamen's leather is thicker, softer, smoother and hence smooshier!! like my old bal!! The Turq is a little thinner, but still nice and soft. just less smooshier-feel in the hands... if u get what I mean...

one thing I dont love is the long strap... it's too thin, and no padding. It's not a prob for the small or medium size, but for the Travel size, esp if u put all your clothes/stuff for the wkend, it becomes big and heavy, Im sceptical on how the thin strap can hold on... =(

what do u guys think??

Reactions: lili45
here's my Navy Large. I am using this as baby bag and traveling bag :smile: I am 160 cm & 67 kg

06a9da36.jpg

Cheers, MrsRance
Congrats! Which country is it made from? Just for infor sake:smile:

Thanks for sharing.;)

dewDrop said:
The Travel size is not heavy, but of course it was pretty much empty (except for the store's stuffings) when I was trying it on, but compared to the medium, I didnt feel much difference in weight.

I do feel that the pink/cyclamen's leather is thicker, softer, smoother and hence smooshier!! like my old bal!! The Turq is a little thinner, but still nice and soft. just less smooshier-feel in the hands... if u get what I mean...

one thing I dont love is the long strap... it's too thin, and no padding. It's not a prob for the small or medium size, but for the Travel size, esp if u put all your clothes/stuff for the wkend, it becomes big and heavy, Im sceptical on how the thin strap can hold on... =(

what do u guys think??
I agree with you, the thin strap may be a problem for the travel size.

chicology said:
Congrats! Which country is it made from? Just for infor sake:smile:

Thanks for sharing.;)
thank you dear :smile: mine made in China. I think in Jakarta mostly made in China. The SA told me none made in France :sad:

Sent from MrsRance's iPad using PurseForum

I agree with you, the thin strap may be a problem for the travel size.

thank you dear :smile: mine made in China. I think in Jakarta mostly made in China. The SA told me none made in France :sad:

Sent from MrsRance's iPad using PurseForum

That's alright. My nylon Le Pliage is made in China too.
In fact, I recall someone commented that the Le Pliage Cuir that are made in china appears to be thicker in material. :smile:

Cuir must be selling out like hotcakes all over the globe...had to have mine shipped from LC Frankfurt to LC Berlin because it was sold out all over Germany!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Cuir must be selling out like hotcakes all over the globe...had to have mine shipped from LC Frankfurt to LC Berlin because it was sold out all over Germany!!!

I have three and if I could get one in every color & size, I would. They are just so fun and cheery.. also very practical too. I'm in love. :heart:

littlerock said:
I have three and if I could get one in every color & size, I would. They are just so fun and cheery.. also very practical too. I'm in love. :heart:

Oh girl I wish I were you :smile:
I actually want the black one too...just cant decide whether it would be a good idea getting another black bag ( have a black First, Day, Rocco and Planetes, and thinking of a City too ) **sigh***