Long story short,........

OMG! :drool::drool::drool:

What a stunner!

attachment.php

Congratulations!!!!

How scary!Thank god you didn't have children with you.Security should have called the police and had her checked out,and taking in for questioning.Thats crazy and totally unacceptable.They are supposed to be trained in what to do in crazy cases.What if she had a weapon or something?I'm glad you are alright.

Baggs, I am so glad to hear you are alright. Thank goodness she didn't pull a weapon on you or anything!

I think you handled the situation perfectly - I would have been a lot less restrained if it happened to me. And CONGRATULATIONS on your new Picotin; it is gorgeous!

Oh God, how scary! Thank God she didin't try to grab it on the street, I would have been completely traumatised if someone followed me like that. Glad you're ok and cograts on the new bag.

I just read about what happened to you and I'm speechless! That's one big freaky :wtf: incident, baggaholic!! If it were me I probably would've :boxing:her!! Or probably too shocked to do anything.... that was one crazy woman you met!

But above all glad to hear that you and your Birkin is safe and sound despite her nasty and psychotic attempts to get your bag! Did she look like a psycho or she actually dress up nicely??

What would you girls have done?

If that happened to me, I will treat the woman in most understanding (since the bag earned her keeps and made momma proud)way just to pacify her , I will try to be accomodating (with her questions..."No, I cant sell this to you...your time will come esp If you act less nuts:P) and answer her in my most calm manner (since it looks like she went more nuts when you've ignored her and run away).

Tsk Tsk...I hope that woman realized how pathetic she looked and acted...she lost her momentum for a bag?!!

Maybe...you look so fabby my dear BaggSs and the woman think she will look like you if she will have your birkin:P lolz!

Cheers!:drinkup:To Baggaholic for an exhilirating H experience!

Luv the Picotin...I still have to check out barenia thou...I still have no idea:shrugs: Ive read it smelled divine.:smile: