Long story short,........

I need to have super excitement with this bag! I'm going up to woodhaven blvd and getting a few drinks with my friends at Woodhaven House. Going to take Pico out tramping! :P

Bagg, I am glad you are ok. I couldn't believe that person followed you around after Hermes! I got scary thought just thinking about it. She sounded like a crazy person to me!
You probably need a body guard with you when you go shopping again lol. Congrats for your new Picotin! Sounded delicious and beautiful. I couldn't see the pics though. I am a hotel room using hubby's laptop.
Take care Bagg!

Baggs: Whoa, what a world! If something like that happened to me, I would like to think I would yell and make a scene so security would come running, but I think I would probably freeze. Did anyone from Hermes call to check and see if you were OK? Do you know who they talked to when Burberry called? Would you buy from Burberry again? Congrats on the Barenia Picotin!!! I feel honored that I have a bag you have! I got mine a few months ago and absolutely love it. I keep it on the kitchen counter as a basket, and then just grab it when I need it as a purse. Hope you have fun with your friends tonight!!!

glad that you are doing okay - you handled the situation perfectly. I just don't think the security guard at burberry has the right to check your belongings inside your bag, nor call the hermes store to verify your bag - I'd just have someone in the Burberry store to call the police and sort out the situation. We can't let this freak walking around and stalking other people!

Terrible that it happened to you, Baggaholic. When will H issue pepper spray in a nice togo holder?
I think we may all need it!

So, sorry for being crass but what Birkin were you carrying that she got so whacked out about?