Lizard Lovers - Let's Talk!

I think 20k was for a c 18. But thanks for responding

It was definitely a B25, but again it's old so there may be some increases since then. It was shared by someone who got it in New York. HTH.

Edit: and it was “plus”, so not like 20k but more than it. I definitely would assume it to be higher than C18.

Reactions: rk4265
Heard exotics are “easier” to get than regular leathers since the demand isn’t as great. Does this apply to lizard as well? Are lizard Birkin and Kelly bags still being offered?

Heard exotics are “easier” to get than regular leathers since the demand isn’t as great. Does this apply to lizard as well? Are lizard Birkin and Kelly bags still being offered?
Lizard Birkins, Kellys (including variations of mini Kelly Sellier, Kelly Cut or Kelly Pochette) and Constance bags remains to be push offer items only. The exception being Ombre Constance which was recently available at podium in very limited quantity.

I was being told lizard is "fairytale" this year...would love to know if anyone got offered lizard
Only report of a lizard quota bag being offered so far this year is by @aisham who shared it here. Lizard Touch is however available as part of podium.

Pink lizard seems to be back in production albeit in limited quantites as usual. Image credit via reseller on Instagram.

Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 18.20.57.png

Last edited:
Lizard Birkins, Kellys (including variations of mini Kelly Sellier, Kelly Cut or Kelly Pochette) and Constance bags remains to be push offer items only. The exception being Ombre Constance which was recently available at podium in very limited quantity.

Only report of a lizard quota bag being offered so far this year is by @aisham who shared it here. Lizard Touch is however available as part of podium.

Pink lizard seems to be back in production albeit in limited quantites as usual. Image credit via reseller on Instagram.

View attachment 5215960
In addition to the Kelly 25 lizard touch, my sister was offered a black Kelly 25 in full lizard with PHW 3 months ago , and as you said I think it was a push offer only . I was offered a black Birkin 30 in full lizard with GHW but had to decline because it was too big for me .

There's been more lizard offers this year and reposting @momoc's Kelly Mini Sellier in Vert Cypress phw here:

30f59d64-272b-4257-a78d-2d9cf5a4e8a1-jpeg.5715590