Lizard Lovers - Let's Talk!

Under the right conditions Lizard must last quite well. The vintage lizard 28 Kelly bag on offer at Luxury-Shops is over 40 years old.
The vintage lizard 35 Kelly bag that I own from Creaturs*de*Luxe is in fabulous condition. This is my one and only exotic and I love it. When I got it I also learned I love the kelly 35 size.

I just got the exact same twin as you Hummingbird:smile: !! Vintage Lizard Kelly 35cm. When I saw the listing from Timeless Pieces and saw a 35cm Lizard I was so shocked! I've only seen 25cm's and smaller in store in recent years.

Needless to say, I bought her in a split sec hahaha.

I have an Ombre Lezard KP, like the one ILML has and she posted pics of in the Exotic H-bags thread.

Its looks so much nicer IRL then in pics. The colours are neutral. The Ombre is like a palette of neutral colour combinations such as ficelle, parchment and some gris shade.

Oh be still my heart.....

That's a beauty HM

attachment.php

hi ladies! i've been looking at an ebay auction where the seller is not sure what color the bag actually is - any experts on here who can name it? thanks!

seller's description is: "color is almost like a dark pewter with a hint of brown.....like a muddy dark pewter"

e4de_1.JPG

thanks!

I must admit that I adore lizard too.....figure liking such a 'crawly' creature..LOL...I have a fuschia lizard bearn that's just beautiful...I was afraid of how it would 'wear', but it's just as gorgeous as the day I received it..

thanks to info from pazT and CB, and a quick call to hermes KOP, here's what we have so far (all prices before tax)

jpg kelly: $5500
kelly longue
kelly 20
kelly 25
kelly 28??
birkin 25: $8750

Hi DQ, re: your question marks, when I asked last week at H NY about lizard Kelly 28's, I was told they "are starting to make them again."

Ranag: Your bag is breathtakingly magnificent. Thank you for sharing!

My first (and so far, only) foray into the world of exotics is this 25cm Black Lizard Kelly. I am drooling over everyone's stunning bags in such vibrant colors (esp. Pazt's Vermillion Birkin! :heart:)

Attachments

• LizKelly25_0050.JPG
    LizKelly25_0050.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 193