Lizard Lovers - Let's Talk!

^^no, but I have seen quite a few, three in SF, 4 in HNL. BTW, all with RH! They also come in swift, 3200 or 3400 USD. They are so pretty!

My first and only lizard, but I love her! She is a really nice POP of color against my evening darks!
Some old pics! SIGH!!!
47b7dc20b3127cce811f5817ce6b00000026108EZsnLRm0be
47b7dc37b3127cce81f20dac6c3a00000025108EZsnLRm0be

OH! I don't know who's more of a hottie, MG, you or the bag!!!!!!!:drool:

does anyone have current or recent price information for lizard bags? i think these are the only ones urrently available:
  • jpg kelly
  • kelly longue
  • kelly 20
  • kelly 25
  • kelly 28??
  • birkin 25

DQ - 25 birkin is currently $ 8750 before tax. oh and btw, a friend just got a 30 black lizard birkin with GOLD H! yes, size 30 and with GH! how rare is that? so far we know, its not a special order!

DQ - 25 birkin is currently $ 8750 before tax. oh and btw, a friend just got a 30 black lizard birkin with GOLD H! yes, size 30 and with GH! how rare is that? so far we know, its not a special order!

thanks, pazt! and wow, a 30???? havent heard of that EVER -- what a lucky girl.

btw, i just read yesterday that you had the baby -- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hope you're getting some sleep. :P)

thanks, pazt! and wow, a 30???? havent heard of that EVER -- what a lucky girl.

btw, i just read yesterday that you had the baby -- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hope you're getting some sleep. :P)

thanks DQ! i'm getting some sleep whenever he sleeps, which is RARE! he eats all the time. lol

re : birkin 30 lizard - oh how i wish they start making those now. i hope it wasnt a one-of-a-kind special order by someone who ended up in my friend's hands!

thanks to info from pazT and CB, and a quick call to hermes KOP, here's what we have so far (all prices before tax)

jpg kelly: $5500
kelly longue
kelly 20
kelly 25
kelly 28??
birkin 25: $8750

the lizard pouchettes I saw, like the one on ebay, were straight up 5K even. Its dang pretty in olive, DQ!!!

thanks, CB -- a local hermes said $5500, so that's what i put in my list (better to have a little extra in the budget than come up short).

i don't imagine any of the ones you saw were my coveted petrol bleu???

Fleur you NEED a lizard jpg Kelly.

Now let me see what would your DH say;
You got cow and bird.... you need swamp and...

JUNGLE :nuts:

Good one I need to inform my hubby:P
Ok I am editing because I actually informed DH and he said he will now say
"got cow, got bird" " need swamp and need DESERT"

Oh my...Lizard has been on my mind and now this thread has totally pushed me over! I am in love with Patz's 25cm birkin...what a stunning POP of red!! I have a SO that was put into the Feb podium for a BJ Shoulder Birkin in Clemance. Recently I have been wondering if I should decline when it comes in....I have a 35cm etoupe clemance and its SOOOOOOO heavy! I am seriously concerned that the JPG will be heavier even though I can wear it on my shoulder. I actually have made up my mind to stick with the lighter leathers from now on...chevre, box, etc. Considering the 25cm lizard is similar in cost to the JPG shoulder what do you guys think? Another day bag or hold out for a lizard? Patz do you use your lizard strictly as a night bag? BTW- Congrats on your baby!! :smile:

At first, I was afraid of lizard because I thought that it was very fragile. Then, I got a lizard agenda and it actually wears very well. It's 1.5 years old and it's still shiny, no scratches, and no peeling. I love lizard in color, especially vert anis, orange and braise! I saw a braise JPG Kelly this winter at my local H boutique and it was just GORGEOUS!!!

I just wonder if the handles of lizard bags get dark after a while. Anyone know?

No blue ones when I was there, but DD is there today and probably tomorrow, too, knowing her! I will ask her to check on it.

Gosh, I could have sworn both times that red one had a 5000 tag. I must have been blinded by its glory~~~:P

thanks, CB -- a local hermes said $5500, so that's what i put in my list (better to have a little extra in the budget than come up short).

i don't imagine any of the ones you saw were my coveted petrol bleu???

OMG, i just got your message re this bag!!! holy cow!! :drool::drool::drool: that must've been quite a sight!! blk lizard and GH!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!

btw: i went to BH H today with DH and miss fuschia!! :graucho:

Under the right conditions Lizard must last quite well. The vintage lizard 28 Kelly bag on offer at Luxury-Shops is over 40 years old.
The vintage lizard 35 Kelly bag that I own from Creaturs*de*Luxe is in fabulous condition. This is my one and only exotic and I love it. When I got it I also learned I love the kelly 35 size.

Attachments

• KELLY 28 LIZARD VINTAGE LUXURY-SHOPS.jpg
    KELLY 28 LIZARD VINTAGE LUXURY-SHOPS.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 157
  • KELLY 35 LIZARD_1_1.jpg
    KELLY 35 LIZARD_1_1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 156