Lisa Eldridge Rings

Hi ladies,
I got my LE Eva ring Today, in oval and silver and I absolutely love it! I just wanted to say that mine has the 925, made in London, the year and the initials of LE as hallmarks. This could be because it is a silver ring instead of gold or because they had customers mentioning it and they now stamp the rings. I also wanted to point out that price wise, people should take into account the jewellery box and the puff as well as the source of the stone. I can clearly see why the rings cost what they cost. It is all very well explained by Lisa herself in the youtube video where she introduced the rings. If anyone wants pictures of the Eva in silver let me know but I have to say, it looks like on the website.

Isabella vs. Elizabeth:
you could message "Nicola" to show you pictures of available rings and loose stones.
The Elizabeth is really dark. Even in the brightest light it only has a sheer blue/violet shimmer.
The video of Elle's Elizabeth is pretty accurate.
The Isabella is quite dark, but you clearly see that it's red. In Lisas video shes wearing one. But maybe you can pick your ring/stone.

I'm currently waiting for the shop to reply, it's been weeks since I heard from them....I will post a picture of my Elizabeth ring as soon as I get it. :smile:

Isabella vs. Elizabeth:
you could message "Nicola" to show you pictures of available rings and loose stones.
The Elizabeth is really dark. Even in the brightest light it only has a sheer blue/violet shimmer.
The Isabella is quite dark, but you clearly see that it's red. In Lisas video shes wearing one. But maybe you can pick your ring/stone.

I'm currently waiting for the shop to reply, it's been weeks since I heard from them....I will post a picture of my Elizabeth ring as soon as I get it. :smile:
Fab, thank you:heart:! I know best thing to do is to go to the source but it’s just so much fun looking at real unfiltered people (or rather hands) wearing those rings :biggrin: A glimpse into what your ring will be like when you wear it, I can’t resist requesting photos here on tpf! :smile:

Reactions: bluebells_
Hi ladies,
I got my LE Eva ring Today, in oval and silver and I absolutely love it! I just wanted to say that mine has the 925, made in London, the year and the initials of LE as hallmarks. This could be because it is a silver ring instead of gold or because they had customers mentioning it and they now stamp the rings. I also wanted to point out that price wise, people should take into account the jewellery box and the puff as well as the source of the stone. I can clearly see why the rings cost what they cost. It is all very well explained by Lisa herself in the youtube video where she introduced the rings. If anyone wants pictures of the Eva in silver let me know but I have to say, it looks like on the website.

Congrats! I have been thinking of getting The Eva in oval. Would you mind posting a picture (hopefully in daylight?).

I finally received my Elizabeth!
First I got a very dark (beautiful) stone, but exchanged it for a lighter shade so you can see more blue reflections.
My mother opted for a Sophie. The stone is glowing like it had a little fire inside!

Attachments

• 1a6d8aec-7b0a-4ccc-a3c3-19983a21851a.jpg
    1a6d8aec-7b0a-4ccc-a3c3-19983a21851a.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,101
  • IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1986.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,113
  • IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 1,118
Isabella vs. Elizabeth:

I was wondering because I saw that you guys mentioned one can choose between rose gold and white gold and platinum! Indeed I checked the site and say they offer this now. Has anyone seen pictures of these combos?