Linjer bags

My bags arrived today and I love them! I got the yellow Tulip and the mini crossbody, as well as a complementary navy blue pouch. All for the bargain price of $550 total!

Yes the leather on the tulip is very stiff, but it’s a vachetta/vache leather reminiscent of Hermes and LV so should soften and patina over time with use :heart::heart::heart:

IMG_7009.JPG

Last edited:
Tulip bag owners,
Would you be so kind and post a pic of the interior? How thick/durable is the canvas? Thanks a lot!

@ForeverInPink, @roxymama, @Graciecreamy, @christeeeny85

Hi Ipsum, here is a pic of the interior. It's a treated linen canvas, not super thick but fairly stiff. I've been using the bag and it feels sturdy enough to hold my stuff (wallet, phone, keys, scarf, hat, gloves, sunglasses). We'll see how it holds up over time!

IMG_7013.jpg

Tulip bag owners,
Would you be so kind and post a pic of the interior? How thick/durable is the canvas? Thanks a lot!

@ForeverInPink, @roxymama, @Graciecreamy, @christeeeny85

Hi ipsum,
I agree with @ForeverInPink. The interior lining is not very thick but it hasn't caused me any concerns yet (I usually have keys, wallet, phone, sunglasses in my bag). Also of note the corners of the bag are exposed linen due to the folds of the leather (see photo of bag held up to light for emphasis). Again, nothing of concern yet, but would keep me from overloading this bag too much.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,246
Reactions: vink
Thank you so much @ForeverInPink, @christeeeny85 ! It's very clever to hold the canvas against light to demonstrate the thickness on the corners.

I'm affraid this would not be suitable for the purpose I intented to buy the bag (I do carry books with sharp corners) and thanks for preventing me to take a misstep. :hugs:

Hi, Tulip seems great! Just wonder where it is really made in... Linjer owners are emphasising in all their interviews that their products are made in Italy. However, in one occasion, they hinted that the bags are made in Hong Kong and shipped to Europe... Any idea?

I am traveling from the US to the Philippines and Singapore with my weekender and their sling.... both, made in China. Thank you for asking the question I assumed they were made elsewhere. I had the watch and20180118_050714.jpg 20180118_050449.jpg after dropping it once, game over.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply and sorry to hear about your new watch... That's a real shame about the origin as in all their fundraising campaigns one of their unique selling points was 'made in Italy'...

I remember seeing somewhere that Tulip and mini bags are produced in Italy, whereas the production of everything else will be/is in China. I think it may have been on the kickstarter page at some point when I entertained backing the tulip :smile: