Lettre Kelly love or hate?

1. Looks like Rose Extreme to me.

lala28 and cavalla like this.
  2. Thank you for sharing the intel! RT is yummy!

weN84 likes this.
  3. :loveeyes: The interior color sounds very promising for this bag!

4. I just did a special order for a letter R. (Bleu Sapphire, Brique and some other blue.). I liked the geometric shapes of that letter.

5. I apologize if this has already been answered and I missed the response, but the interior is bleu electrique. The outside is vert cypress in epsom, malachite in clemence, and blue obscur in sombrero. I have the SKU :smile:

As an aside, I can’t seem to locate a date stamp on mine....

View attachment 4245889

Bubbles1987 likes this.
  6. Oops! Not sure why my photo attachment is “locked”— IMG_2799.jpg

BBC, doni, PoppyLadyBird and 6 others like this.
  7. I love the interior lining and contrast stitching, and the pop of BE under the clochette “skirt” makes me smile, too.

IMG_1541621986.056411.jpg
    IMG_1541621999.621767.jpg

P.S. I seriously can’t locate the date stamp — my insurance carrier requires the date stamp info (I guess they treat it like a serial number) for my itemized schedule so would someone kindly PM me? I feel like a complete dummy ... I looked where post2016 date stamps are supposed to be but alas! I’m stupefied.

8. My date/craftsman stamp is on the inside near the strap loops

9. I think I may need reading glasses (insert sad face) because today, out of the blue, I looked again in broad daylight and ta-da! there it was. Thank you for replying; I feel a little crazy now.

10. I love that your zipper tab is green! Very special!

11. I didn’t expect to become a lettre Kelly lover but the color combinations I’ve seen are really quite stunning!

Here’s my happy baby:

IMG_1541882490.395084.jpg

BBC, doni, Bubbles1987 and 7 others like this.
  12. Congratulations! It is gorgeous! The Lettre bags look much better in person. I have the gold version and love it!

tonkamama likes this.
  13. Lala congratulations on getting this beauty ...we are bag twins :drinks:.

14. Matching H strap in 105cm to wear it crossbody, wider strap gives it a casual look :smile:
    [​IMG]

doni, cavalla, bluerosespf and 3 others like this.
  15. Would you please share more information of the matching strap? I love it :loveeyes: