Lettre Kelly love or hate?

I just added the apricot R to my wishlist! I quite like the color even though I feel like most people don’t.

Funny story: I know someone who bugged her sa so much about an au galop bag (no longer produced, I believe) that the sa just offered her a kelly lettre SO
I like it and think the apricot R is lively, young and chic :loveeyes:

I had a similar experience! When my SM first told me about Lettre Kelly collection last season, I told him that I wasn't interested. I'm not into colorblock and the color combos didn't work for me, a little too wild for me. Fast forward, almost a year on ban island with nothing exciting to add to my collection and being a bit more picky, my SA offered me Vert Vertigo, green was not a color I wanted. While I was taking a few day to think it over, my SA asked me to stop by again and showed me letter "H" in vert cypress/blue obscure/malachite. I was pleasantly surprised, the subtle contrast of exterior colors was not too wild, and the interior pop of color was so special. I was all set on getting the Vert Vertigo, but after seeing the Lettre K...I couldn't decide. My SA told me to take a few more days to think it over. I couldn't stop thinking about the Lettre K the moment I left the store while I was driving home, had to email them ASAP!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interestingly, my zipper pull is different from yours, mine is blue and matches the interior color. I love that yours is different, yet I also love that mine matches:hbeat::love: Luckily they made the decision for us:yahoo:

I can relate to the emotion up and down (or down and up) you described. H is a master of making things that we never knew we couldn't live without! :P Funny how our zipper pull colors are different! After posting the interior photo, I checked my other verso and noticed that the color of the zipper pull is also identical to the exterior color, not the interior, I thought I was being a bit silly getting so excited about something that's so obvious. But I guess it's not silly after all. You never know what it will be! Every bag is a surprise! ;) Thanks for sharing this photo.

I just added the apricot R to my wishlist! I quite like the color even though I feel like most people don’t.

Funny story: I know someone who bugged her sa so much about an au galop bag (no longer produced, I believe) that the sa just offered her a kelly lettre SO

I think the apricot one is stunning too! The uplifting one among the six. So cheerful! If only we're allowed to purchase as many as we want!