Lettre Kelly love or hate?

1. Bleu Encre Lettre Kelly. Per @cavalla the colors for E: bleu encre (clemence) / bleu obscure (sombrero) / bleu zellige (epsom)
    Screenshot_20181002-081356_Instagram.jpg

jpezmom, GNIPPOHS, BBC and 11 others like this.
  2. Thank you for the close-up. :smile:

weN84 likes this.
  3. Omg it a classic beauty i wont what color is on the inside

4. For those wanting to see here is the M for melbee. What to do? Help!

F0B6ADEA-65D7-423E-97D0-9D51AB4A682C.jpeg
    cavalla, DR2014, jpezmom and 19 others like this.
  5. If you like it, get it. Or think about it for as long as they will hold it.

lolanfrank and Melbee like this.
  6. GORGEOUS! Take it!!

Melbee likes this.
  7. Omggg what the color

8. Rouge H, vermilion, Rouge Grenat

DR2014 likes this.
  9. Do u have to know the inside color of this bag?

10. I don’t. Sorry.

11. This is soooo beautiful! What is the interior color?

12. As long as you like it, get it. At least it's your own initial and not a random letter from a choice which only together spell Hermes.

weibandy, Melbee and weN84 like this.
  13. I don't know the interior color, sorry. Just sharing pic I saw from reseller.

14. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the color combination. I'm a sucker for the deep reds.

Melbee and ayc like this.
  15. I had a similar experience! When my SM first told me about Lettre Kelly collection last season, I told him that I wasn't interested. I'm not into colorblock and the color combos didn't work for me, a little too wild for me. Fast forward, almost a year on ban island with nothing exciting to add to my collection and being a bit more picky, my SA offered me Vert Vertigo, green was not a color I wanted. While I was taking a few day to think it over, my SA asked me to stop by again and showed me letter "H" in vert cypress/blue obscure/malachite. I was pleasantly surprised, the subtle contrast of exterior colors was not too wild, and the interior pop of color was so special. I was all set on getting the Vert Vertigo, but after seeing the Lettre K...I couldn't decide. My SA told me to take a few more days to think it over. I couldn't stop thinking about the Lettre K the moment I left the store while I was driving home, had to email them ASAP!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interestingly, my zipper pull is different from yours, mine is blue and matches the interior color. I love that yours is different, yet I also love that mine matches:hbeat::love: Luckily they made the decision for us:yahoo:
    [​IMG]

tonkamama, cavalla and BBC like this.