Lettre Kelly love or hate?

Not yet, but I couldn't stop thinking about it last night. I've been waiting for the blue and first thought why is my SA showing me green???? Did he forget?? He insisted that I should take a look. I usually hold my emotions well in the store, but this time I went crazy. How is it possible to choose between these 2?? It's really a torture!!!! I still have a few days to think about it, but this bag is haunting me. Everything, everything about it is haunting me. That interior combo, that elegant exterior, I want to hold it in my hands already, but what about the blue??? :facepalm::facepalm::sick::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

The entire interior leather is in blue (bleu encre?), but the zipper puller, the little piece of leather, is in malachite or vert cypress. It's a nice and beautiful surprise.

I had a similar experience! When my SM first told me about Lettre Kelly collection last season, I told him that I wasn't interested. I'm not into colorblock and the color combos didn't work for me, a little too wild for me. Fast forward, almost a year on ban island with nothing exciting to add to my collection and being a bit more picky, my SA offered me Vert Vertigo, green was not a color I wanted. While I was taking a few day to think it over, my SA asked me to stop by again and showed me letter "H" in vert cypress/blue obscure/malachite. I was pleasantly surprised, the subtle contrast of exterior colors was not too wild, and the interior pop of color was so special. I was all set on getting the Vert Vertigo, but after seeing the Lettre K...I couldn't decide. My SA told me to take a few more days to think it over. I couldn't stop thinking about the Lettre K the moment I left the store while I was driving home, had to email them ASAP!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interestingly, my zipper pull is different from yours, mine is blue and matches the interior color. I love that yours is different, yet I also love that mine matches:hbeat::love: Luckily they made the decision for us:yahoo: