Lettre Kelly love or hate?

On the receipt it says bleu obsur for the sombrero part. The interior color is not stated. Though our store speculated that it's bleu encre (it doesn't say on the label), the proof freak in me would love to see some confirmation. Does it say what color the interior is on your receipt?

I apologize if this has already been answered and I missed the response, but the interior is bleu electrique. The outside is vert cypress in epsom, malachite in clemence, and blue obscur in sombrero. I have the SKU :smile:

As an aside, I can’t seem to locate a date stamp on mine....[emoji3166]

View attachment 4245889

Reactions: Bubbles1987
I love the interior lining and contrast stitching, and the pop of BE under the clochette “skirt” makes me smile, too.

IMG_1541621986.056411.jpg
IMG_1541621999.621767.jpg

P.S. I seriously can’t locate the date stamp — my insurance carrier requires the date stamp info (I guess they treat it like a serial number) for my itemized schedule so would someone kindly PM me? I feel like a complete dummy ... I looked where post2016 date stamps are supposed to be but alas! I’m stupefied.

I love the interior lining and contrast stitching, and the pop of BE under the clochette “skirt” makes me smile, too.

View attachment 4245895
View attachment 4245896

P.S. I seriously can’t locate the date stamp — my insurance carrier requires the date stamp info (I guess they treat it like a serial number) for my itemized schedule so would someone kindly PM me? I feel like a complete dummy ... I looked where post2016 date stamps are supposed to be but alas! I’m stupefied.

My date/craftsman stamp is on the inside near the strap loops

Matching H strap in 105cm to wear it crossbody, wider strap gives it a casual look :smile:
4509C1CC-C8B8-406E-9BE2-23491B278D41_zpshq230iwm.jpg