Let's Talk about Evelynes!

Ooh, I think this might have to be my first H bag. Do the stores typically have these in stock? I'm an H newbie and I don't really know the different sizes and leathers, so I'd love to see one in person first.

Hi, the chocolate Evelyne PM2 I got a couple weeks ago is my first H bag. I had never even seen any H bag in person before!! I spoke with SAs in three cities (there is no H store in my town) and they all recommended clemence leather because it is soft and sort of "hugs" the body. Yet it is very durable. Sooo, that is what I got. :love:

I can't tell you how thrilled I am with this bag. It is so understated. Even after a couple weeks, I can't stop looking at it.

I am going to get black PM or GM after I talk to my SA!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my...I hope I don't keep changing the color of the bag...Is black a good color for Evelyne OR should I consider more fun color??????

I am going to get black PM or GM after I talk to my SA!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my...I hope I don't keep changing the color of the bag...Is black a good color for Evelyne OR should I consider more fun color??????

Mine is chocolate, which is a similar neutral. I most always have a pocket square or twilly on it. If black is your "base" color then personally I think you'll enjoy the black. Also, since this bag is usually worn messenger style, I would get something that complements your wardrobe because you are indeed actually wearing it... and the strap is VERY wide so it shows up a lot more than most straps would. Here's a new pic of my baby with her new pocket square! I almost always wear it with this side out, rather than the "H" out.

Evelyne1.jpg

Pelinaka and CB...

You are bad, bad girls...I want an Evelyne GM...I do not need it...my wallet would not be secure...it would be so fabulous for Thailand...my current bags are black and my summer shoes are chocolate/neutral...Kallie, love your chocolate...I would like ebene I think...would go with chocolate and black...I do not need another bag...I have a Chanel and JC bag that I could use...but neither go with my chocolate/neutral shoes...I should not do it...I should not do it... Has anyone seen Evelyne GM in ebene?

Chicago has one in Graphite (a GM or GM2, I think) , and I love the color Graphite, so I had to give it a little mention, and it is sort of in the dark-neutral family of chocolates-ebene-blks, sort of, kind of, maybe....

Thanks everyone for your advice!

Thank you Kallie Girl for your photo! Now I am adding another color into my color dilema:graucho: !
Mine is chocolate, which is a similar neutral. I most always have a pocket square or twilly on it. If black is your "base" color then personally I think you'll enjoy the black. Also, since this bag is usually worn messenger style, I would get something that complements your wardrobe because you are indeed actually wearing it... and the strap is VERY wide so it shows up a lot more than most straps would. Here's a new pic of my baby with her new pocket square! I almost always wear it with this side out, rather than the "H" out.

Evelyne1.jpg