Let's Talk about Evelynes!

Me too! me too!!! I think this is THE bag for taking on my ski trip...definitely the GM size...Calling my SA...PRAYING a fun color is in!!!!

Before I got mine and people here were asking my height when I was trying to decide between PM and GM, I really wasn't sure why they were asking but now I know! The PM is quite large, IMHO, so if you are short or very thin I think you might be happy with the PM. Frankly, I was shocked at how large it was when it was delivered. And it has more than enough room for a ton of stuff.

Please note that there is a 2nd edition version of this bag that doesn't have the small interior pocket, but rather, has a large gusseted pocket on the back (or front, depending on how you wear it.) This pocket is a life saver. It is soooo handy, so be sure to get the 2nd edition.

There is one size that is smaller than the PM and that one has a leather strap and that bag looks small to me. From the PM on up it has the very wide canvas strap.

Good luck and be sure and let us know what you get!!

Ooh, I think this might have to be my first H bag. Do the stores typically have these in stock? I'm an H newbie and I don't really know the different sizes and leathers, so I'd love to see one in person first.