Length of VA bracelet with links removed

I find it crazy that NY won't do this. I think it looks far worse to have an uneven number of links between motifs! So happy for you that you got yours lengthened as you wished!
I cannot understand either why they don't do this (how can this vary so much between service centers?). Hope that it will change and you will get the option.
Thank you

Hello! I just got my bracelet back from resizing and they did this without me asking. I had already 4 links taken out (so it was evenly spaced) but it was just too big it was annoying for me. So I asked to have 2 links taken out (to around 16cm) and they removed 4 links between the motifs and placed 1 links back at the clasp and 1 at the end. Not sure if this is something new? They made it even between the motifs. Sorry for the terrible photo of the full length but it is night and too dark for this haha. But just to give the idea.

I’m definitely going to show this to my SA! I need 6 links removed as well, but don’t like the asymmetry.

How does it look on your wrist? Does it bother you at all that the two motifs adjacent to the clasp are much further apart now (while the others are relatively closer together)?

Reactions: LuckyMe14
I’m definitely going to show this to my SA! I need 6 links removed as well, but don’t like the asymmetry.

How does it look on your wrist? Does it bother you at all that the two motifs adjacent to the clasp are much further apart now (while the others are relatively closer together)?
Sure do! Hope they will be open for it.

At first I thought it would bother me, but since I anyhow always put the clasp at the bottom of my wrist (even throughout the day, just when I stare) you do not see it. I didn't like to see the clasp when it was 17cm (and all even) as well... Yes if you look at it just from the bottom of your wrist you notice it. But I will enjoy this piece now much more now because it is not so big anymore and this is for me the perfect size. I rather have this then the uneven motifs, so I guess it is more what you will be bother by more? In the ideal world the 4 links removal would be my perfect size, but it isn't unfortunately. I tried to make 4 links work for 2 years now and it always bothered me that I felt it was too big (but is was even spaced etc. all my thoughts). In the end this makes me happier!

Last edited:
16cm : 5,7,7,5
15cm : 5,5,5,5

The above is shared with me by a friend in guidance to the bracelet length and it’s corresponding number of links.

Do these make sense?
When I measured it myself taking out 4 links is 17.5cm and taking out 6 links is 16.5cm. 16.5cm is still a bit loose for what I prefer but it fit my 13cm wrist much better than the even look of the 4 links taken out. Originally my SA said taking out 4 links was 16cm so I went with his recommendation but it ended up being 1.5cm longer than what I wanted so I had it adjusted again.

If you’re able to go to a boutique they have sizer bracelets you can try on for the length to determine which fit is better for you.

ETA: the motifs do flip regardless as you move about so going with a slightly looser fit than a perfect tight fit is more comfortable IMO. Otherwise the chain twists and could be a lot tighter than what you want.

Reactions: marbella8 and hhw
My wrist is almost exactly 6.5” I originally took out 2 links (4 rings) but it wasn’t enough. Taking out 2 more links (what the store calls the 17 cm) and it will be perfect for me.

I tried to give you an honest 'best' and 'worst' photo impression (just quickly snapped now). Hope it helps you decide.

View attachment 5409219View attachment 5409220View attachment 5409221View attachment 5409222View attachment 5409223View attachment 5409224
I love how your bracelet look like with the two links being added one to the clasp and one to the ring. I ask my SA to do exactly the same as yours, she told me since last year they are pretty strict on where links can be removed. so I got 6 links removed, all in between the motifs. You were lucky in my mind.

Hi All, I'm so confused with sizing. I tried the sizer in store but the SA said to only go 1cm shorter - 18cm.

I have a Love 16, and small JUC 17 I believe. If I want to stack above Love 16, should I get resized VCA to18cm or 17cm?

Attachments

• 10485F1E-4723-4AA0-88C9-9E8E7E061C77.jpeg
    10485F1E-4723-4AA0-88C9-9E8E7E061C77.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: hhw