L'Amore Addiction Gone Wild - New Addition!

Back in the 80's (yes, I'm old) I had a collection of almost 50 Cabbage Patch Kid dolls. My dad built shelves all around my room and they all just sat there and stared at me. Thinking back, it was a little creepy...

-SB

lol SisterBlue :roflmfao:

pinkpeony- wow!! good luck on your quest to complete your l'amore collection!!

Back in the 80's (yes, I'm old) I had a collection of almost 50 Cabbage Patch Kid dolls. My dad built shelves all around my room and they all just sat there and stared at me. Thinking back, it was a little creepy...

-SB

I guess I'm old too because I remember those days, too.

Sister Blue, we aren't old. We just have more time experience!

My new BV and Nuvola just came in! The Nuvola is not as perfect as I'd imagined from the pic (thought I'd get rows of Adios/Ciao Ciao) but the back is much more than I would asked for! I love it!

Buon Vaggio

img0267-479zc2jva.jpg

Nuvola

img0268-f4lidefl.jpg

img0270-479z3q0g7.jpg

Decided to take another group shot - missing are the Cucciolo and the Bella. Their on the way .. but here's a peek of my Bella, bought from LJ.

s640x480

Here's the group shot!

img0264-479z3q0kr.jpg

A Mamma Mia and the Dolce might be on its way too. I just have to make sure they both got the print placement I wanted. :yahoo:

I'm on a passive look-out for the perfect Amore MM with my pink birds on the front and a denaro with the birds on the front... Can you guess the only reason I like Amore is because of the pink birds???

Wow! That is a fantastic collection! My Nuvola is suppossed to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait. I bought this on the 18th from Herald Square Macy's, and it didn't ship untl the 20th. Feels like forever. I hope my placement is half as nice as yours. I love all the zippers and gold pulls/buckles, sparkle, sparkle!

You're bella is really nice too! Congrats!!

My new BV and Nuvola just came in! The Nuvola is not as perfect as I'd imagined from the pic (thought I'd get rows of Adios/Ciao Ciao) but the back is much more than I would asked for! I love it!

Buon Vaggio

img0267-479zc2jva.jpg

Nuvola

img0268-f4lidefl.jpg

img0270-479z3q0g7.jpg

Decided to take another group shot - missing are the Cucciolo and the Bella. Their on the way .. but here's a peek of my Bella, bought from LJ.

s640x480

Here's the group shot!

img0264-479z3q0kr.jpg

A Mamma Mia and the Dolce might be on its way too. I just have to make sure they both got the print placement I wanted. :yahoo:

so cute!! you beat me girl!! lolz. notice how the print just blends in, I cant tell the nuvola from the zucca. lolz...I wont be getting the zucca or nuvola for sure!!
But I did get a luna,mamma mia,denaro and cucciolo.
Congrats!!

so how many amore bags have u used so far? soooo purdy...*stares*

hopefully i'll have my nice amore collection too...just gotta get a luna, denaro, porta, ciaociao, campeggio, bella..