L'Amore Addiction Gone Wild - New Addition!

Get them both! LOL! The L'Amore print won't be available in the outlet and I don't know how long they are going to stay in stores. Once they are removed from store shelves, you can count on evilbay to rip your heart out!

The L'Amore Caramella - bubblesung posted pics of this bag and I don't see it on sale anywhere aside frm the Japanese website. Anyone have any idea where I might get one?

People are talking about the Japanese website but I have never seen it.. Do you have the link? Thanks...

Two more bags came in the mail this week and the mailman's almost my best friend now ... :nuts:

My L'Amore Stellina and finally, I got my L'Amore Ciao! The Stellina was a great steal, I paid way under retail for a brand new bag and couldn't be happier. The only gripe I have is the size of the Stellina. I don't remember it being this minuscule and thought it's only slightly smaller than a Campeggio.

Bought the Ciao online @ retail though but I couldn't find it anywhere in stores. At first I really didn't want to but oh well, I don't know how much longer they are going to have it, so I'd better be safe than sorry. I specifically asked for the Adios & Ciao Ciao couple plus the Milk Latte couple and I got exactly what I wanted on the Ciao! I lusted after the Ciao for such a long time and when you finally got it, man! the feeling is so fleeting!

Now, where on earth am I going to find the elusive Trenino and Caramella. I heard Woodbury has the Luna but I hate that outlet, and I would rather wait out a little longer.

Saw a perfect Denaro on eBay the other day but can't justify paying so much for them. And the Portatelefono was @ Macy's last week but the placement sucks!

I am just so enjoying my quest for a complete L'AMore collection. 8 down and only 16 more to go! :graucho:

Attachments

• P1090890.JPG
    P1090890.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 35
  • P1090891.JPG
    P1090891.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 35
  • P1090892.JPG
    P1090892.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 36
  • P1090893.JPG
    P1090893.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 32
  • P1090894.JPG
    P1090894.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 36
I'm glad I got my perfect L'Amore Denaro through a trade :smile: You could never make me pay more than retail for a small wallet!

The Ciao is nice, but like the Mamma Mia, its so much harder to find than the bigger size. Are you going to get a tote in this print too? :P

I think you picked a good print to collect.. I always love how well the trim & straps go with it and the gold hardware. So luxe :love:

so awesome,pinkpeony!! you HAVE to do another group shot once you've gotten everything!! i'm still trying to resist the urge for more.. who knows how long that will last though.

Thanks all! kkiimm, I specifically picked to collect L'Amore since the color is so vibrant and I love all the pairings of characters. Kinda makes you feel really good.

Actually, my collection is far from complete googlygrape, I am only 1/4 way there ..

tachikomatic
: I will certainly take pics once I have all 24 bags in my collection! Wow .. I can't imagine having each and eveyone of them now, but way back when I first started, I can't imagine having this many too!

TokidokiAngel
: Yes, I am trying to get all the styles in L'Amore - and it will take a huge bite off my piggy bank. I am trying to purchase them under retail whenever possible. I am starting with bags that I will most likely use and then proceeding to those which I will most likely not. I am really a little insane like that. Back in the days, my Care Bears collection is so huge, my mom thinks I need to see a therapist!

Grrrr8 Collection of L'Amore Pinkpeony!! :love::love:
Have you used some of the bags or are you keeping them as collector's items? :graucho:

I have used the Gioco, Ciao Ciao, Campeggio and Bambione. And the rest, I have yet to have the chance to use them yet. I am not a tote or backpack person, so the MM, BV, Nuvola, Scuola will have to be just added as part of my collection. I doubt I will use the Bella, Portatelefono, Bocce, Dolce, Denaro, Trenino, Luna, or Caramella.

It's the fun part of actually finding the pieces that I like which kept me collecting.

Back in the days, my Care Bears collection is so huge, my mom thinks I need to see a therapist!

Back in the 80's (yes, I'm old) I had a collection of almost 50 Cabbage Patch Kid dolls. My dad built shelves all around my room and they all just sat there and stared at me. Thinking back, it was a little creepy...

-SB

11 down, 13 more to go! Anyone else in this forum is looking for a complete collection of any of the prints? I only know I am the only one here ... but there's another person with a huge collection of Foresta bags as well!