L'Amore Addiction Gone Wild - New Addition!

:wtf: ur sooo lucky! if i told my husband i bought even 1 bag, all i'd hear is :lecture: lol. even though i know he's right, we need to save $$ for a house and not live in a 1BR for the rest of our lives!

i want a bella and ciao ciao. i don't like the stellina i have too much. i was soooo tempted to get the one posted on LJ, but someone else beat me to it!

I know what you mean... He is normally like that but I never really buy things for me ever so I guess he's letting me have this little bit of madness... And what shocks me more is that he is cheap. I love the man but he is plain old cheap. So I still cant believe that he let me buy 2 bags and put one on hold... I'm so happy with him that tomorrow I am going to bake him a cake..:yahoo:

:lol: bribe him w/kindness so he won't say anything when u show up w/more bags! :lol:

I am one step ahead of you... I got him a beautiful English Laundry Shirt with a Mermaid on it... He is going to go nuts when he sees it because he :heart: anything from English Laundry...
And lucky for me that I the other tokidoki prints like Playground, Citta, and Spiaggia don't really wow me.. And for the new prints coming out the only one that I NEED to have is Vacanze.... (I hope I am not killed by just saying the :whistle::lecture:) So I am not going to go crazy buying more things... Thank God because I filling up my credit cards... But for now I am going to be stalking the mail man because I want my tokidoki...:hysteric::hs::nuts::happydance:

:lol: too bad that doesn't work with my husband! every month when the bill comes, it's :bagslap: lol. i wasn't too into the OP either until i saw it IRL now i :heart::heart: it!! don't worry, by the end of the month, u'll prolly have 15 bags. be prepared to bake more cakes or buy him more shirts! :lol:

:lol: too bad that doesn't work with my husband! every month when the bill comes, it's :bagslap: lol. i wasn't too into the OP either until i saw it IRL now i :heart::heart: it!! don't worry, by the end of the month, u'll prolly have 15 bags. be prepared to bake more cakes or buy him more shirts! :lol:

LMAO... Yes, I need to come up with a better plan by then... Because I wouldnt want to make him into the Pillsbury Dough Boy :nogood:....

Thanks girls ..

I've decided to complete my collection anyway, but only buying them BELOW retail, might take a while but it's so worth it to have a complete set~

And Danelys, love your Campeggio!! Your hubbie is gr8!

amore is THE best print! seriously its so bright n happy...n COLORFUL!! i want the entire collection of amore too..so far i've got ciao, gioco, caramella, and canguro...i'm planning to get ciaociao, campeggio, luna, bella, denaro, porta...u can never have too many amore!

Thanks girls ..

I've decided to complete my collection anyway, but only buying them BELOW retail, might take a while but it's so worth it to have a complete set~

And Danelys, love your Campeggio!! Your hubbie is gr8!

Thank you!... I love your collection it makes me :drool:.... Amore is one of my all time fav prints... I also love your bambinone.. I have never seen a bambinone in RL cant wait until my OP bambinone gets here... I am not a fan of small bags but I think it will be cute...

pinkpeony- your collection makes me want more amore. i only have campeggio, but i realy want a gioco now. d'oh.. i was thinking bambinone too..

Get them both! LOL! The L'Amore print won't be available in the outlet and I don't know how long they are going to stay in stores. Once they are removed from store shelves, you can count on evilbay to rip your heart out!

The L'Amore Caramella - bubblesung posted pics of this bag and I don't see it on sale anywhere aside frm the Japanese website. Anyone have any idea where I might get one?