Lambskin vs Caviar?

I ADORE lambskin but at this point am not really willing to carry it. I have 3 young children and I am not really easy on my bags.
Caviar or distressed calfskin for me!:yes:

I agree with Swanky. Caviar is very durable compared to lambskin, which I think you get more for your money, if that makes sense. The distressed leather is SOOO SOFT if you're looking for the softness of lambskin, but not having to worry about visible scratches!

I prefer the lambskin because it's the softest leather I have ever felt ( the Balenciaga girls will prolly kill me for saying that!!!) but the caviar is great for a day bag. I'd prefer to have a few of each leather, hihi!

I'm sold by the creamy softness of lambskin. I tend to be quite rough and tumble with my bags, so Im surprised at how my lambskin Chanel has been holding up. I use it everyday and it's been doing better than my Prada

I'm sold by the creamy softness of lambskin. I tend to be quite rough and tumble with my bags, so Im surprised at how my lambskin Chanel has been holding up. I use it everyday and it's been doing better than my Prada

That's good news!

I am getting a classic flap in about a month and I am so torn between caviar and lambskin. I have changed my mind so many times I don't know what to do.

But if the lambskin holds up ok then I think I will have to get the lambskin :P

i love lambskin and used to dislike caviar, but i must say the look of caviar has really been growing on me as of late! Still, i prefer the LOOK of lambskin to caviar... but for practical reasons i like caviar better than lambskin.