Lady Dior clubhouse

Re-joining this club on new year's day! Medium Lady Dior in ultra matte calfskin in grey color -- it's an unexpected find from the pre-loved market. She arrived in excellent/perfect condition (plastic stickers are still intact!). I bought and re-home previous LD's (due to zipper closure). I am so happy to be able to add her back into my collection! Third time's a charm! Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 4943895

Yay!! Perfection! Congrats again.

Reactions: beyondbeing
All you ladies who use Lady Dior, what occasions do you use it for? I saw a youtube video where the youtuber said she doesnt use it for every day use but keeps it for special occasions. Makes sense being that it is such a classic and delicate bag. I am thinking of buying my first Dior bag as the ABC Lady Dior in Fard color. But I dont want it to sit in the closet. I would love to use it during spring and summer even for running errands. I also have an upcoming wedding. We dont know yet if we will go due to the current situation but I may likely use my bag during the wedding. Any thoughts or recommendations? TIA!

Reactions: kitkat_08
All you ladies who use Lady Dior, what occasions do you use it for? I saw a youtube video where the youtuber said she doesnt use it for every day use but keeps it for special occasions. Makes sense being that it is such a classic and delicate bag. I am thinking of buying my first Dior bag as the ABC Lady Dior in Fard color. But I dont want it to sit in the closet. I would love to use it during spring and summer even for running errands. I also have an upcoming wedding. We dont know yet if we will go due to the current situation but I may likely use my bag during the wedding. Any thoughts or recommendations? TIA!
I use mine (medium) for dinners without the strap and then running errands during the day with the strap. I also used it during the day on my recent trip.

Mine is a beige patent so very durable!

Reactions: BagLadyT
I'm barely 5 foot 1 inch and a UK size 8 (US 4) and have purchased the Lady Dior Ultra Matte in the ABC Size.
I was wondering if I should size up, or would the medium be too overwhelming on my frame. Is the medium able to fit a lot more compared to the ABC such as an ipad/umbrella?
We're in lockdown here otherwise I'd have popped into store and tried them both on prior to ordering!

Reactions: BagLadyT

I have a medium and use it for everything...work, running errands, date night, and special occasions. This bag is surprisingly versatile and easy to use due to the long strap and the ability to hand carry. Also this bag is actually not delicate. The lambskin wears very well.

I have the exact same bag that you are thinking of getting. I treat it as my summer everyday handbag for casual and special occasions. It doesn't get all that much use when the weather is bad, but whenever the sun is out I take It out. I haven't used it since the pandemic.

I was originally thinking of getting the grey one, but fell in love with the fard colour. It's my favourite (from my very small collection). I am also hoping to get the grey one too.