Lady Dior clubhouse

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all ,

Taking inspiration from other boards, I thought it would be a good idea if there was one place for everyone to post about this classic bag. People could post pictures and ask questions regarding the Lady Dior.

I will post pictures of the one I tried in Selfridges later but please go ahead and start sharing !

fdc, baghagg, goldenfountain and 3 others like this.
  2. Sharing the bag I tried on (didn't buy it and regret it)

Anyone else want to share ? Any bags form the new collection ? IMG_1020.JPG IMG_1094.JPG

3. Saw it at the boutique today. Lovely red

4. That scarlet red is tdf :love:

5. Walked away from this one but I might give in soon
    IMG_20171020_212258_329.jpg

Miss World, averagejoe and Ramai like this.
  6. I would go back ..such a cute piece !

averagejoe and LVoe4DB like this.
  7. Haha, yes, I wonder how I could leave her then... Been thinking about her every day since... but I'm saving now to go and get her

Havanese 28 and glamourity7 like this.
  8. Did you go back for her? She's stunning

9. Do let us know when you get her !

No, that was the only piece left and , unsurprisingly, she is gone now. I didn’t want to buy the bag just because it was the only one left - I wanted to make sure I loved it.

LVoe4DB likes this.
  10. Love this red! I've only seen a sim iliad red in the soft pebbled version, is this colour permanent in lambskin?

11. No it isn’t - it was a seasonal colour. That was the only left apparently, and it’s gone now.

12. I'm sorry that she's gone, but maybe there's another beautiful bag just waiting for you now And I totally get why you didn't buy her then!

Will show a picture when I get her, but you'll have to wait a little - just like me

glamourity7 likes this.
  13. Got my first Dior bag...so in love
    IMG_1510534291.319200.jpg

14. Thanks for creating a clubhouse for the Lady :smile: she and the Chanel medium classic flap are my 2 most iconic bags that i'll never let go in my collection. Mine's the classic timeless model carried by Lady Diana (one with the zipper), size medium.

Sharing a photo of mine, worn with the J'adior kitten heel slingbacks.

Attached Files:

nisaamour, YBcozYnot, baghagg and 5 others like this.
  15. Congratulations Francis , such a lovely bag !

As is yours Golden. A Lady clubhouse was definitely overdue ! Hopefully I shall join in with my own soon.

LVoe4DB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice