Lady Dior clubhouse

Congratulations! The handles sway from left to right on new Lady Dior bags too because of the way the handles are attached
Thanks. Good to know. It’s my first Dior bag and am discovering all these little details. I also never realized that the rings of the handles are attached to the grommets and that the ring of the charms is secured to the ring of the handle.

Can someone help clarify the interior of the small black Lady Dior ABC? I remember seeing it with a beautiful red fabric interior last year in Europe but the Dior website shows that it is black now? The website doesn't give too much information regarding the interior so not sure if it is just how the photo was staged or if there was an update. I haven't been following Dior too closely of late but was hoping to make the plunge next month before another price hike. Thanks!

Can someone help clarify the interior of the small black Lady Dior ABC? I remember seeing it with a beautiful red fabric interior last year in Europe but the Dior website shows that it is black now? The website doesn't give too much information regarding the interior so not sure if it is just how the photo was staged or if there was an update. I haven't been following Dior too closely of late but was hoping to make the plunge next month before another price hike. Thanks!
Hi, I just bought my first Lady Dior purse in Paris last week. I got the small ABC in black and it does have a black interior. I love it!

I love the look of Lady Dior quilted bags and am enjoying perusing this thread, I want to compliment everyone to a ludicrous amount :heart: Recently a relative asked if I'd like their python lady dior as she felt it was 'too youthful' (tch! no one ever is too old for style). This is not a quilted model BTW, although it has the charms. 1. I can't really address the ethics of python, but please bear in mind this would be a rehomed bag that was purchased quite a while ago. It is terrifically generous of her to offer. 2. It's huge. The size and the fragility of Dior python is the main sticking point so whilst I recognise she is being awfully kind, I'm not sure how to care for an older model; I suppose the Dior boutique might have pointers? There is a portion which has peeled (again, kindly bear in mind that all the bags I'm citing were bought during a different era and culture, so please no flames - my mum had a snakeskin bag which she accidentally trashed with the wrong treatment) 3. the color and workmanship are gorgeous and she took really terrific care of the hardware. 4. I first declined and suggested she gift it to someone taller who could work it (really, this bag dwarfs me - IME I can only compare it to a Chanel Jumbo but larger? It has a shoulder strap and a zip closure which I quite like in terms of pragmatics). But it is beautiful, and rare, and I am touched that she thought of me first. The obvious greedy answer is to say Yes! Of course! The other options I suggested were to pass it on to one of my younger relatives, but it might look too dissonant for their style (early 20s; I am in my later 30s). tl;dr how does Lady Dior Python stand up? What sorts of treatments, protection do you use? Thank you, lovelies

I love the look of Lady Dior quilted bags and am enjoying perusing this thread, I want to compliment everyone to a ludicrous amount :heart: Recently a relative asked if I'd like their python lady dior as she felt it was 'too youthful' (tch! no one ever is too old for style). This is not a quilted model BTW, although it has the charms. 1. I can't really address the ethics of python, but please bear in mind this would be a rehomed bag that was purchased quite a while ago. It is terrifically generous of her to offer. 2. It's huge. The size and the fragility of Dior python is the main sticking point so whilst I recognise she is being awfully kind, I'm not sure how to care for an older model; I suppose the Dior boutique might have pointers? There is a portion which has peeled (again, kindly bear in mind that all the bags I'm citing were bought during a different era and culture, so please no flames - my mum had a snakeskin bag which she accidentally trashed with the wrong treatment) 3. the color and workmanship are gorgeous and she took really terrific care of the hardware. 4. I first declined and suggested she gift it to someone taller who could work it (really, this bag dwarfs me - IME I can only compare it to a Chanel Jumbo but larger? It has a shoulder strap and a zip closure which I quite like in terms of pragmatics). But it is beautiful, and rare, and I am touched that she thought of me first. The obvious greedy answer is to say Yes! Of course! The other options I suggested were to pass it on to one of my younger relatives, but it might look too dissonant for their style (early 20s; I am in my later 30s). tl;dr how does Lady Dior Python stand up? What sorts of treatments, protection do you use? Thank you, lovelies
Do you have any photos of the extent of the lifting of the scales? I normally like the look of the scales lifting a bit on slouchier bags, because it is the mark of real python skin (as opposed to python scales printed on calfskin). But on more structured bags, the lifting may not look as nice. It also depends on the colorway. Some colorways look more distressed, which makes the lifting look like it is part of the overall look. For instance, this bag below will look fine with some lifting:
PLB-124_1024x1024@2x.jpg

But on very polished, richly-colored versions, the lifting shows bits of white under the scales which looks a bit unflattering:
image.jpg

There isn't much that can be done if the lifting has occurred.

Big bags have been coming back into style for quite some time. The larger ones on the runway have also been somewhat distressed. And before smaller bags were the norm, plenty of petite women looked fabulous carrying them. Victoria Beckham or the Olsen twins come to mind. I think a bag like you describe could be worn by any age.

Hi everyone! It’s been ages since I was around. I had a child and got away from my first love (bags 😂). But yesterday I bought a medium lady Dior for the first time in close to 5 years.
She’s pre-owned, but that’s always been my preference anyway. I’m excited for her arrival and I hope to share once she’s here.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in purchasing the Hilary Pecis Lady Dior (part of Lady Dior Art). Is that something that is even possible? I'm not a DIOR stablished client.

I love this one in part due to the shape of the handle, if anyone can remember other models that don't have classic C shaped handle, I would be curious to see them!

Thank you!