Lady Dior clubhouse

I agree with the pp’s - that would not bother me (and I am supremely picky about my bags!). A popped stitch, scuffs/scratches, loose handle - those issues would definitely warrant a return/exchange.
Compare to a scratch or a loose handle, this looks the most acceptable. It’s also not easy to find a bag that has no wrinkles. I would keep it.
To me, it’s not a deal breaker. I would keep it esp bc it’s the one you really want.
Thank you, guys, for reassurance :wave:. Appreciated. I will keep her.

I am in a need of advice. Recently, I have purchased in the store a Mini Lady in Blush but promptly returned after I discovered a scratch on the back. The same store offered me another one but that a loose handle, which even associate noticed. So, I opted to order one online, which arrived today. Everything is perfect about her except for one thing. A missing stitch (see pic). It is not visible (it is much more visible in the picture) and does not interfere with the stitching coming loose at all (stitching is all tight). I am "allergic" to wrinkles so I was happy to see that this one does not have any and is truly perfect except for that one flaw. I am done with exchanging so should I keep it or give up and go for a different color (I was also thinking black Small Grained where I will not see any imperfections due to the color and grained leather). However, I did have my heart set on Mini Blush. Is the missing invisible stitch a deal breaker?

View attachment 5816255

View attachment 5816257
Curious. What’s consider a “wrinkle” on the lady Dior?

Reactions: lynn ph
I am in a need of advice. Recently, I have purchased in the store a Mini Lady in Blush but promptly returned after I discovered a scratch on the back. The same store offered me another one but that a loose handle, which even associate noticed. So, I opted to order one online, which arrived today. Everything is perfect about her except for one thing. A missing stitch (see pic). It is not visible (it is much more visible in the picture) and does not interfere with the stitching coming loose at all (stitching is all tight). I am "allergic" to wrinkles so I was happy to see that this one does not have any and is truly perfect except for that one flaw. I am done with exchanging so should I keep it or give up and go for a different color (I was also thinking black Small Grained where I will not see any imperfections due to the color and grained leather). However, I did have my heart set on Mini Blush. Is the missing invisible stitch a deal breaker?

View attachment 5816255

View attachment 5816257
Hi, can u look at your bag to see if yours have the same as in the pic below. Thanks

9916E529-F109-4092-BE42-A65815BC132E.jpeg

9624F46D-272A-4DBE-88C3-40FE1734D3A5.png