Lady Dior clubhouse

It’s a matte black chain like the normal cannage mini LDs. But claws look different not oval with CD stamp. I just wanted to know which season it was from as none of the other SAs knew either when I went to another store and showed it to them. Weird. They said not classic line either. Do LDs have a date stamp in them like LV bags so we can tell when it was made?
The date stamp is on the leather tab in the zipper pocket or behind the leather "Made in..." tag. Did your bag come with a care booklet envelope? Sometimes the SA puts the authenticity card with the care booklet.

Reactions: redkitty
It’s a matte black chain like the normal cannage mini LDs. But claws look different not oval with CD stamp. I just wanted to know which season it was from as none of the other SAs knew either when I went to another store and showed it to them. Weird. They said not classic line either. Do LDs have a date stamp in them like LV bags so we can tell when it was made?
Yes, the Lady Dior has a date stamp inside the lining of the interior pocket, or somewhere along a seam.

I believe that your bag is from pre-Fall 2018. Here is the larger version:
33-christian-dior-pre-fall-18-jpg.3932219

The studded all-black styles are awesome!!! Congratulations on your new Lady Dior!

The date stamp is on the leather tab in the zipper pocket or behind the leather "Made in..." tag. Did your bag come with a care booklet envelope? Sometimes the SA puts the authenticity card with the care booklet.
Yes, I checked for that too and there was no care booklet envelope either. There was a small thin cardboard card just with CD name on it in silver design in the small pocket inside the bag. Anyway I went back to the same store explained what happened with the receipt and they just gave me an authenticity card and another dust bag. So all’s good. Thx.

56C1563C-B482-421E-A89C-FC25670B861B.jpeg
Yes, the Lady Dior has a date stamp inside the lining of the interior pocket, or somewhere along a seam.

I believe that your bag is from pre-Fall 2018. Here is the larger version:
33-christian-dior-pre-fall-18-jpg.3932219

The studded all-black styles are awesome!!! Congratulations on your new Lady Dior!
wow! This black on black medium is gorgeous, wish I got my hands on that one too. mine is a mini sized one. But my strap is chain not the studded leather version in your pic above. Would have been more awesome if it did come with a studded strap! Am still pretty pleased with my mini red. Again you are right my bag has a June 2018 stamp. You r awesome @averagejoe!

I’ve been considering Lady Dior Lotus lately but only see the Mini size on the website. Can anyone advise whether Dior still produce this color? I also happen to see two in resale market. One is in new condition from 2013, the other one is preloved from 2017. Both are the same price. Which one would you choose and why? I’d like to own a newer one but given the older is never been used that intrigues me. Does the quilt flatten overtime? And if I can get a new one from the store, would you pay full price while there are some options out there if you were me? I don’t mind to pay full price as I plan to keep it long term but is it wise in term if value? Really appreciate your opinion. Thank you

I’ve been considering Lady Dior Lotus lately but only see the Mini size on the website. Can anyone advise whether Dior still produce this color? I also happen to see two in resale market. One is in new condition from 2013, the other one is preloved from 2017. Both are the same price. Which one would you choose and why? I’d like to own a newer one but given the older is never been used that intrigues me. Does the quilt flatten overtime? And if I can get a new one from the store, would you pay full price while there are some options out there if you were me? I don’t mind to pay full price as I plan to keep it long term but is it wise in term if value? Really appreciate your opinion. Thank you
If money isn’t a concern, I would always choose new over preloved! Unless the color you’re looking for is limited edition and not avail in the store, I personally wouldn’t even factor in what’s currently avail preloved (again, this is assuming price isn’t an issue).

Plus the experience is so much fun when you get it directly from the boutique! And even if you do a phone order from the boutique, the packaging is beautiful and makes the purchase more special. To my understanding, the lotus is only in the mini size... but I may be wrong for older models, bc it may have once been avail in other sizes...

Reactions: Iana24 and redkitty
Hi, I think for me I would not hesitate to buy preloved if it is unused or in like new condition but only if I know 100% that the seller is reputable. My mum’s old LD is like almost 20 yrs but the quilting looks similar and not particularly flat. But she does store her bags properly so that may help.

I would buy the older but new one if it’s the same price. I just like the older quality of the bags as I have seen a drop in LV Chanel quality compared to my mums bags.

I think it can be fun to buy in store if they have it but I wouldn’t say I must have it from the store itself. But this is all my personal preferences. Good luck and pls share you purchase here. Would like to see the Lotus in medium.

Reactions: Iana24 and Bambs
Hi, I think for me I would not hesitate to buy preloved if it is unused or in like new condition but only if I know 100% that the seller is reputable. My mum’s old LD is like almost 20 yrs but the quilting looks similar and not particularly flat. But she does store her bags properly so that may help.

I would buy the older but new one if it’s the same price. I just like the older quality of the bags as I have seen a drop in LV Chanel quality compared to my mums bags.

I think it can be fun to buy in store if they have it but I wouldn’t say I must have it from the store itself. But this is all my personal preferences. Good luck and pls share you purchase here. Would like to see the Lotus in medium.
@redkitty makes a valid point about quality as well.... I guess it depends on how much of a savings you're getting, do you really care about the experience/new packaging, is the seller reputable, etc.? I also have some bags from the late 1990s/early 2000s & they look better than some of my newer bags from the past 5 yrs. (esp from Saint Laurent, their quality is rather subpar:sad:)

Reactions: Iana24 and redkitty
If money isn’t a concern, I would always choose new over preloved! Unless the color you’re looking for is limited edition and not avail in the store, I personally wouldn’t even factor in what’s currently avail preloved (again, this is assuming price isn’t an issue).

Plus the experience is so much fun when you get it directly from the boutique! And even if you do a phone order from the boutique, the packaging is beautiful and makes the purchase more special. To my understanding, the lotus is only in the mini size... but I may be wrong for older models, bc it may have once been avail in other sizes...

@redkitty makes a valid point about quality as well.... I guess it depends on how much of a savings you're getting, do you really care about the experience/new packaging, is the seller reputable, etc.? I also have some bags from the late 1990s/early 2000s & they look better than some of my newer bags from the past 5 yrs. (esp from Saint Laurent, their quality is rather subpar:sad:)

Thank you so much @Designer_Dreams and @redkitty for your valuable insight. I’m honestly nervous to buy preloved but for sure I will get entrupy to authenticate it. I always buy new except for one seasonal Chanel flap I had missed out when it launched so I had to buy preloved, no choice. I’m Chanel girl at heart but I do want to add more variety to my collection. LD has been on my list for so long but think I will get it when I’m a bit older so I can get more use out of it since my style will be more feminine than casual then. The Lotus really get me excited and I feel the urge to buy now thinking what if they discontinue the color one day. The thing about LD is since I have never own the style I’m not sure will it suit me perfectly and also the review about the small opening worries me. As much as I love to buy new, I do consider the preloved in case I decide to sell it later, I won’t lose so much money although I feel like keeping it forever. It will not be for boutique experience as I have enough I guess and luckily all store visits have been so delightful, and also don’t care enough about the box and packaging as I used to in the past. En fete, I always ask SA to give me foldable box so I can store it flat. They usually reluctant as they can’t present pretty packaging with all the ribbon to hand to me, lol. I keep the packaging just for resale value sake. But I like the feeling of owning new, no one else has ever used it before and yes I’m a bit of perfectionist and OCD :smile: so when the ‘never been used’ pop up I do think about it a lot but the older year make me hesitate. I never though about the vintage quilt on LD as redkitty mention but that is really a good point. And quality wise older vs new. Yes I have sent my LV and Chanel for repair and they’re new. Some of the defects were there when I bought them.

Thank you so much @Designer_Dreams and @redkitty for your valuable insight. I’m honestly nervous to buy preloved but for sure I will get entrupy to authenticate it. I always buy new except for one seasonal Chanel flap I had missed out when it launched so I had to buy preloved, no choice. I’m Chanel girl at heart but I do want to add more variety to my collection. LD has been on my list for so long but think I will get it when I’m a bit older so I can get more use out of it since my style will be more feminine than casual then. The Lotus really get me excited and I feel the urge to buy now thinking what if they discontinue the color one day. The thing about LD is since I have never own the style I’m not sure will it suit me perfectly and also the review about the small opening worries me. As much as I love to buy new, I do consider the preloved in case I decide to sell it later, I won’t lose so much money although I feel like keeping it forever. It will not be for boutique experience as I have enough I guess and luckily all store visits have been so delightful, and also don’t care enough about the box and packaging as I used to in the past. En fete, I always ask SA to give me foldable box so I can store it flat. They usually reluctant as they can’t present pretty packaging with all the ribbon to hand to me, lol. I keep the packaging just for resale value sake. But I like the feeling of owning new, no one else has ever used it before and yes I’m a bit of perfectionist and OCD :smile: so when the ‘never been used’ pop up I do think about it a lot but the older year make me hesitate. I never though about the vintage quilt on LD as redkitty mention but that is really a good point. And quality wise older vs new. Yes I have sent my LV and Chanel for repair and they’re new. Some of the defects were there when I bought them.
Let us know what you decide! I have the ABCDior small size, so it has the flap opening. Maybe look into those? I’ve never come across this size in the lotus, but there has been a wide array of colors since being released a few years ago. There was just a lavender rose color that was quite stunning. Looked similar to the lotus, just didn’t have that slight metallic sheen. I was considering that one, but went with grey since I’ve been on a blush pink obsession the past year or so and didn’t need another pink in my collection at the moment

Reactions: Iana24
Let us know what you decide! I have the ABCDior small size, so it has the flap opening. Maybe look into those? I’ve never come across this size in the lotus, but there has been a wide array of colors since being released a few years ago. There was just a lavender rose color that was quite stunning. Looked similar to the lotus, just didn’t have that slight metallic sheen. I was considering that one, but went with grey since I’ve been on a blush pink obsession the past year or so and didn’t need another pink in my collection at the moment
Thank you. I looked into the flap option but I don’t know if Medium Lotus ever come out with it. And I do like zipper better for security it just the tight opening that has been my concern. I will update if I finally get the bag

Reactions: Bambs
Thanks @averagejoe for the help. Ok I snapped up this lovely nano sized baby in a neutral instead. Couldn’t resist. Will have to go back x’mas for a red mini instead. Not the first time I walked in with one item in mind and walked out with a completely different thingView attachment 4535388 View attachment 4535389
I love this! I've been hunting for a neutral color mini lady dior. I haven't seen the nano size before.. does it fit an iPhone?! Do you mind sharing the price?

Does anybody know if any of the Lambskin medium LDs come with flap openings? I've seen only clalfskin and patent medium LDs with flap openings so far. I would love to see lambskin LDs with flaps as well ❤️