L@@K what GATOR TREASURE I found on ebay!!!!! I have just received it today!!! PIX!!!

OMG! you're totally out of this world! i still haven't recovered from those 2 GATOR special pieces that you posted... i don't think we belong in the same species! LOL. congrats

Wow, this bag is so STUNNING .... :nuts:

You are a very lucky gal to get your hands on this beauty.

Gosh, H2girl you have *FAB* taste. :tup:

I would love to see your entire LV collection ..... I bet it is 2DIE4.

Congrats!!

First of all, I was the one who posted this bag in authenticate thread on January 5th. And I bought it on January 6th. And prior to that, the bag has been listed on ebay for a few days, with a "buy it now" price option which was available for everyone. That person had plenty of time to buy it. First come first served. And it's not like someone else has bought it, and I was trying to go behind the back, trying to cheat!:wtf: However, I did not realize that there was a thread already here, about someone missing out on this bag. I posted this just like I normally do when I receive something unique, so there is no need for this type of tone. In conclusion, if the moderator feels that, he needs to delete this thread, I will understand, no problem.

You shouldn't even have to defend yourself. Ebay is an auction and we all know how that works! Congrats again.

You have blown me away with all of your amazing purchases. I can only live
vicariously through you:girlsigh:.

H2 celebrate this beauty! You don't have to explain your ebay purchases to anyone nor do you need to defend winning it over another TPF member. I find it more rude that someone would point out that they lost an auction to a TPF member. It's bad form!

wow the bag is divine.

I agreee you won the bag fair and square , ebay is all about first come first serve ... so congratulations.. And yes please do post your whole collection - I really want to see...

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous. I would just kick the DH to one side and snuggle up with that thing instead!! Congrats, it is truly stunning!!!! And I also agree that you won the bag fair and square. Oh, and please post pics of your collection!!