L@@K what GATOR TREASURE I found on ebay!!!!! I have just received it today!!! PIX!!!

Someone on PF wanted this bag and was going to buy the same time that you did. It's not nice to brag like that, it's very rude! :tdown:

First of all, I was the one who posted this bag in authenticate thread on January 5th. And I bought it on January 6th. And prior to that, the bag has been listed on ebay for a few days, with a "buy it now" price option which was available for everyone. That person had plenty of time to buy it. First come first served. And it's not like someone else has bought it, and I was trying to go behind the back, trying to cheat!:wtf: However, I did not realize that there was a thread already here, about someone missing out on this bag. I posted this just like I normally do when I receive something unique, so there is no need for this type of tone. In conclusion, if the moderator feels that, he needs to delete this thread, I will understand, no problem.

Okay I found the auction -- the seller described it as a Griet, which it obviously is not, and sold it to you for $5000 below retail????? (I am almost positive the exotic blue Delft was going for over $8 grand!!)

WOW That is insanely lucky!

Tooo Freaggin BeautifuLLLLLLLLL!!! all i can say is wow wow wow wow :nuts::nuts::nuts: - LUCKY!!!

Oh i don't think you're bragging... you have every right to be happy for your purchase. You're doing what every other member does, and that is posting pics when you purchased something. Im sure you didn't even know that another member wanted this purse. Congrats!!!

Thank you

Don't even pay attention to little miss three posts. Enjoy your treasure!!

Edit: oops looks like the flamey post disappeared anyway....

First of all, I was the one who posted this bag in authenticate thread on January 5th. And I bought it on January 6th. And prior to that, the bag has been listed on ebay for a few days, with a "buy it now" price option which was available for everyone. That person had plenty of time to buy it. First come first served. And it's not like someone else has bought it, and I was trying to go behind the back, trying to cheat!:wtf: However, I did not realize that there was a thread already here, about someone missing out on this bag. I posted this just like I normally do when I receive something unique, so there is no need for this type of tone. In conclusion, if the moderator feels that, he needs to delete this thread, I will understand, no problem.

Okay I found the auction -- the seller described it as a Griet, which it obviously is not, and sold it to you for $5000 below retail????? (I am almost positive the exotic blue Delft was going for over $8 grand!!)

WOW That is insanely lucky!

You are right, the retail is significantly higher, and the description didn't match at all, which seemed extremely suspicious. It was just too good to be true. That is another reason, I did not do "buy it now" right away.

I agree with everything you just said...You have every right to show that beauty off!! I would in a heart beat...:yes:

lol you could actually make a lot of money on this bag :graucho:

But if it were mine I would NEVER sell it!

You are right, the retail is significantly higher, and the description didn't match at all, which seemed extremely suspicious. It was just too good to be true. That is another reason, I did not do "buy it now" right away.

thanks to John5's quick replies and tPF's authenticate thread :tup: , I snatched it out from another buyer.

Yes, you did, the other buyer is a member and she posted how disappointed she was missing out on the bag. Perhaps its the statement, "snatched it out from another buyer" that promoted the earlier comments. Enjoy the lovely bag.