L@@K what GATOR TREASURE I found on ebay!!!!! I have just received it today!!! PIX!!!

I think we've all outbid others on ebay, or been outbid, or hit BIN when other people probably wanted an item. It is totally fair. It's not shilling and it's not scamming. This bag was won fair and square and who knows, I'd probably gloat too if I scored such an incredibly rare piece.

Amber, since you have only been here for two days, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with this community before you start flaming threads like this? Just a suggestion.

thmbdn.gif

There is no need to be so sour... the OP won the auction fair and square. move on build a bridge..

AmberLV, please refrain from posting rude posts. If you continue to do so, I won't hesitate on banning you from tPF. I would PM you this, but since you're a new member with less than 8 posts, I have to post this publicly. Thanks! ;)

^^ I wondered that too, it had to have been a gift, or perhaps the seller works in the industry and scored a free one somehow? If they truly didn't know what they had, I almost feel bad for them! Heheh.

I think we've all outbid others on ebay, or been outbid, or hit BIN when other people probably wanted an item. It is totally fair. It's not shilling and it's not scamming. This bag was won fair and square and who knows, I'd probably gloat too if I scored such an incredibly rare piece.

ITA.

I can't believe that I almost missed out on this bag!!!! I was delaying my decision because I was too concerned :shrugs: about it's authenticity, but thanks to John5's quick replies and tPF's authenticate thread :tup: , I snatched it out from another buyer. Seller told me that right after I did the "buy it now", she received an email offering her higher price. That was a close call!!!! :sweatdrop:
Now I'm celebrating !
If I knew someone did that to me I'll be angry and glad I won,glad the seller's honest. Enjoy your bag H2girl !!:wlae:

ITA.

If I knew someone did that to me I'll be angry and glad I won,glad the seller's honest. Enjoy your bag H2girl !!:wlae:

Oh my, there must have been 3 interested parties in this bag then! I know the other PF member said she contacted the seller in case the buyer did not come through, there must have been a 3rd interested buyer to offer the seller even more!!! If the bag was indeed a protype perhaps this is how the seller got it for so much under the retail cost! To me a prototype would be like owning a custom bag but 100x better!!!

If the bag was indeed a protype perhaps this is how the seller got it for so much under the retail cost! To me a prototype would be like owning a custom bag but 100x better!!!

I believe the seller might be part of the press, so it was more than likely a gift to them. I wouldn't let this baby go for anything!!! :nogood:

Seller told me that right after I did the "buy it now", she received an email offering her higher price.

Ah, I just reread this part. Good for the seller for following the rules -- taking the higher offer would have been illegal on ebay.

Yes, this was definitely fair game! :yes: Congrats again and thanks for sharing. Since I'm new to Ebay, I've learned that if you want something bad enough, you really do have to act fast or bid your highest.