Khaki/Purple Carly is on her way to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup::yahoo:Can't wait to see lots of pics!!!!!!! I AM a purple gal so I really LOVE it! My first Coach bag was a khaki/berry beaded gallery tote!!!! The khaki/berry combo is what brought me to Coach in the first place!!!!! YEAH!!!! Looking forward to Thursday!!!! WISH we were getting modeling pics.....:crybaby:

Wow, that color combo sounds TDF. I used to be obsessed with purple when I was younger...my room at my parents' had purple carpet and everything! LOL I can't wait to see your lovely bag when you get it Mommyville!!!! :biggrin:
My daughter is obsessed w/ purple!!! When we moved into our new house, she was only 2 years old and I let each child choose their paint color sample for their new bedrooms to give to the painting contractor so they would feel better about the move. She was only 2 years old and chose a purple paint strip!!!! and of course she chose the DARKEST purple on the strip of 6 colors!!!! LOL I wound up choosing the 3rd shade on the same strip for her bedroom and she never knew the difference!!! LOL When I showed her the pic of the khaki/berry Carly she went CRAZY!!!! She is hoping to "borrow this bag"!!!! LOL :nuts:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup::yahoo:Can't wait to see lots of pics!!!!!!! I AM a purple gal so I really LOVE it! My first Coach bag was a khaki/berry beaded gallery tote!!!! The khaki/berry combo is what brought me to Coach in the first place!!!!! YEAH!!!! Looking forward to Thursday!!!! WISH we were getting modeling pics.....:crybaby:
OMG!!!!! Do you have pics of this bag????!!!!! Honestly....the more I look at the pics that I stalked from mariahcarey, the more I am falling in love w/ PURPLE!!!!!!!! :nuts: I think it's the whole khaki/purple combo that got me b/c I am a sucker for ANYTHING in khaki signature, especially for the spring/summer!!!!!!!!

I am SOOO excited for you!!!! I love this Carly! I am a total purple girl... I sound like your daughter, we are repainting my room and I chose purple. The difference is that she was 2 when she chose the color and I am 20! LOL
Can't wait to see pics! I hope Coach decides to do more in this color.

Wow~ Just seeing a corner of mariahcarey's Carly in her avatar...I am DYING for your showing!!! The last one...You lucky girl...Hang on tight when your out and about...Someone may just try and snatch it up. Since it's just not seen here in the states.;)

WowWowWow congrats Mommyville:yahoo:.. finally u got ur dream bag Berry Carly. Pls share ur pics ASAP...:P
OMG....HERE YOU ARE!!!! My bag idol!!!!! LOL Thank you sooooooo much for posting those GORGEOUS, drop dead pics of that purple Carly!!!! I havent stopped staring at them, and I feel like I am stalking YOUR thread to drool at the pics!!! LOL I will share pics as soon as she gets here, I promise!!!! Thank you for showing my DREAM BAG!!!!!!! :yahoo:I knew I would find her one day.....

Wow~ Just seeing a corner of mariahcarey's Carly in her avatar...I am DYING for your showing!!! The last one...You lucky girl...Hang on tight when your out and about...Someone may just try and snatch it up. Since it's just not seen here in the states.;)
Oh believe me, I'll hang on tight!!!! Nobody better be messing w/ my purple Carly!!!!! LOLOL :roflmfao:

Here are the pics I am drooling over that mariahcarey posted:
2000458836506345685_rs.jpg

2000476416305889054_rs.jpg

2000417696102425981_rs.jpg

2000641670359439683_rs.jpg

Thanks again, mariahcarey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in LOVE!!!!!!! :love: :heart: