Khaki/Purple Carly is on her way to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Mommyville, congratulations! I'm so happy that you got a knowledgable CS rep - that makes all the difference when ordering something rare like this. I cant wait to see this bag! I dont know if I would buy it (the plum ergo was pushing it colorwise for me!!) but I'm sure it'll be just gorgeous on you. Let the countdown begin!!!

Mommyville, congratulations! I'm so happy that you got a knowledgable CS rep - that makes all the difference when ordering something rare like this. I cant wait to see this bag! I dont know if I would buy it (the plum ergo was pushing it colorwise for me!!) but I'm sure it'll be just gorgeous on you. Let the countdown begin!!!
I said the SAME exact thing w/ the plum ergo pushing it colorwise for ME!!!!! LOL I HOPE I love this bag as much as I think I will!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!

WOO-HOO!!!! :yahoo: Yeah Mommyville!!!!!! :yahoo: I am SOOO excited for you!!! What great luck!!!! After that yucky patchwork Carly, and after being home with sick kids and doing the greatest job on earth being a SAHM you really deserve this!!!! :tup: That is soo great and I can't wait to see pics! Believe me I don't even like purple and that bag is HOT!!!!! I love it! And that name.. berry... yum!!!!!! :drool:

WOO-HOO!!!! :yahoo: Yeah Mommyville!!!!!! :yahoo: I am SOOO excited for you!!! What great luck!!!! After that yucky patchwork Carly, and after being home with sick kids and doing the greatest job on earth being a SAHM you really deserve this!!!! :tup: That is soo great and I can't wait to see pics! Believe me I don't even like purple and that bag is HOT!!!!! I love it! And that name.. berry... yum!!!!!! :drool:
I KNOW!!!!! and I dont even like purple either!!!!!!! LOL Something about the khaki with the purple combo is REALLY making me drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: Thanks, Fields!!!! :tup:

Wow, that color combo sounds TDF. I used to be obsessed with purple when I was younger...my room at my parents' had purple carpet and everything! LOL I can't wait to see your lovely bag when you get it Mommyville!!!! :biggrin: