Khaki/Purple Carly is on her way to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see pics, that is great ! Did you order from the Japan site or from JAX ? When will it arrive ?
I ordered from JAX!!!! I got a REALLY nice CS rep on the phone who actually took the time and looked for the bag....I told her it was the purple Carly, but it wasnt purple, it was berry, and she found it and told me the right color name! It is scheduled to arrive on Thursday!!!!! The DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!! LOL the countdown has begun!!!!!! :yahoo:

well I am so shocked I have called like 10 times lol and I got the same answer We dont know when it will be released lol grrrrrr
I think it always depends on what kind of CS rep you get on the phone...some are nicer than others....I have had REALLY horrible ones where I wound up hanging up the phone, and calling back to get someone else!:yes:

lol I am excited for you haha I am dieing to see pics haha
Oh dont worry!!! You guys will get PLENTY of pics!!!! Just not modelling pics b/c I'm not going to take the original stuffing out of her since I am storing her til April/May to use as my Spring/summer bag! but, I will take alot of pics so you can all see the coloring!!!!!!!:yahoo:

lol just let us know what color she is inside haha... and I just called coach rite now sorry we have none in stock UHHHH
That's true b/c when I ordered mine, the CS rep paused b/c there was NO Carly in khaki/purple, but then she was like "wait....there is a color called khaki/berry....that's the purple...and we have ONE left...do you want it????"