Khaki/Purple Carly is on her way to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
OK...I am the first to admit I am NOT a purple OR a pink person:tdown:......AT ALL!!!! But, after mariahcarey posted those GORGEOUS pics of her khaki/purple Carly from Asia :drool:, I was IN LOVE!!!! :love: I'm talking TOTALLY IN LOVE w/ a color combo for a bag like I have NEVER been before, including my obsession for chocolate signature!!!! I even printed out ALL of mariahcarey's pics of her bag (like a Coach stalker!!! LOL) and hung them up in my office over my computer so I can drool over them all day and night!!!!! LOL On Friday, I had enough, and decided to just call Coach and see what I can find out about this bag! I got a REALLY REALLY wonderful and helpful CS rep on the phone....I told her I was interested in getting some info about the medium Carly in khaki/purple. She looked and said "I dont see that.....but wait.....I see a khaki/berry Carly and we have ONE LEFT.....do you want it????" Now, what the heck kind of question is that???????!!!!!! LOL OF COURSE I want it!!!!! I ordered her up. Then the CS rep told me that since there is ONLY ONE left I may not get it and we wont know til Monday b/c the order processing dept doesnt work over the weekends. Of course they dont!!! LOL Then she asked how I found out about this bag b/c this color was never released in the states!!!! So I told her I have a friend in Asia (thanx, mariahcarey!!!! you rock!!!!!) and I saw pics of the bag!!! LOL What a LONG weekend this has been!!!! I called Coach this AM and they didnt know anything yet! This afternoon I called and she SHIPPED!!!!! Her estimated date of arrival is THURSDAY!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am sooooooooo excited and I am hoping and praying she is in pristine condition as this is my DREAM bag for spring/summer!!!!! I wont be using her til April/May, but I promise to take pics as soon as she arrives before I pack her away til then!!!!!!! I just hope I can make it to Thursday....I am sooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! :yahoo:Til then I'll be here drooling at mariahcarey's pics!!!!! :drool:

Oh, wow, congrats!! When I saw the khaki/berry Carly on here, I texted one of my best friends immediately because she loves Coach and purple is her favorite color. Hehe. Can't wait to see it!! As much as I love Carly, it's just not for me and that suuuuuuuuuuuucks!!

Oh my GOSH!!! How exciting:tup:!!! You must be flipping out:nuts:!!! I am anxiously waiting to see photos of your new baby, when she arrives!!!

You are so lucky that you got a wonderful:angel: CS rep, what a huge difference that makes in your conquest!!! I am thrilled:woohoo: for you and vicariously gonna live through you on your new purse.

P.S. I am lovin' your obsessing:drool: and stalking, with copying and hanging photos up of your victim!!! LOL:roflmfao:

You lucky girl!!!!! I love purple!!!!! I can't wait to see your pics!!! And you got the last one!!! That is crazy! I hope you LOVE it!!!! Hang in there until it gets here! I know how hard it is to wait! :smile:

Wow...Mommyville...that is exciting..a khaki/purple Carly :yahoo:!!!! That is one beautiful color combo and you will be one of the very few in the USA to have one!:tup: I am glad you were able to get a good SA help you find your obsession!:yes:
Can't wait for the pics!:yahoo::woohoo:
Carley

Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!!!! I am REALLY excited!!! Khaki and purple to ME is the BEST combination that Coach could ever have come out with, and the fact that it's on a CARLY is such a HUGE bonus!!!! (though I wish it were on an ergo, but I'll take a Carly!!!)....the pics are keeping me drooling!!! I cant wait til Thursday!!!!!!!:yahoo:My dream bag is almost here!!!!!!!!!