Just ordered my first Pierotucci bag! Show me yours too.

foxmonkey: The 32 cm Kelli looks big ya...but it doesn't hold a lot. Can you please model your lovely gold 35cm for me? I want a Birki next and I'm worried that'll look too big for me. I have this silly fear that the clasp looks too big on a 30cm Birki and that the B35 cm is more aesthetically proportionate.
I keep looking at the picture you posted; that bag is just gorgeous! It's definitely going on my list.

I'll try to take some decent pictures tomorrow. I'm a little camera shy, so I may ask Mr. Foxmonkey to do the honors. :lol:

not everyone can afford a real hermès, or wants one for that matter. fakes are a problem because they try to pass themselves off as the real deal and people get ripped off but good quality 'inspired' bags aren't a problem.
not everyone cares or has enough free time to worry that if they don't have the real deal they can't be happy.

Hi Piero pals,

Finally, it's the weekend and I can get some sun. The first picture shows me at 5 ft, 110-20 pounds, carrying a 32cm polished leather Piero Kelli. The second shows the very little I can stuff inside my bag, a novel, a wallet, a handphone and maybe a small water bottle. I hope I'm enabling more Piero buys :P

Outfit: Red FCUK T, Forever 21 shorts, gold Indian bangle, Heatwave 3 inch platforms sandals

Attachments

• Bag 059.jpg
    Bag 059.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 326
  • Bag 055.jpg
    Bag 055.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 244
Just a question, probably a stupid one...when you see a modelling pic (not one with close ups etc) of someone with a Piero bag, can you say it isn't a Hermes?

I think that you can tell it's not an Hermes if you know the range of colours offered by Hermes well. Those in the know can definitely tell, those not in the know wouldn't care about handbags.

I found out recently that the marking up of prices at Hermes is quite substantial. My friend is a bank employee who visited the best alligator and crocodile skin supplier in the world to case them out as a prospective client. They had a 3 hour tour and discussion. It's right here in Singapore and Hermes flies down 4x a year to buy skins. Their best croc skin, tanned, softened, dyed to the most brilliant hues and polished to a sparkling shine only goes for US$500. I believe the price range of of a croc Hermes ranges from US$20 000 to US$30 000.

I'll never claim my bag is an Hermes. I'm quite gleeful at the fact that it's so much cheaper actually.:yes:

I'll never claim my bag is an Hermes. I'm quite gleeful at the fact that it's so much cheaper actually.:yes:
It certainly looks wonderful on you! Thanks for the interior shot; it looks like a lot less fits inside than I thought! Then again, since I'd be saving this style for "dress up", I'd only have the basics with me anyway. :smile: